Home Rentals in Brooklyn (NY)
2C 522 Lefferts Ave / Brooklyn USA
7J 212 South Oxford / Brooklyn USA
39 eaton c 390eaton c Seba Ave / Brooklyn USA
2 floor 644 73rd St. / Brooklyn USA
Real Estate - Apartments to rent in Brooklyn
During the first stages of locating new homes for rent in Brooklyn a renter ideally should create a list of the house or apartment features and amenities that are needed or preferred, in the actual home, and the Brooklyn neighborhood. Evaluate your final list prior to finally deciding and compare the features and cost
Renting in Brooklyn is a great option, if you’re just starting out, you have the option to change cities or states with ease. There are many lease options offered out there to fit most Brooklyn renter’s needs. Compared to buying a home too soon, it’s a smart move. You can test out Brooklyn neighborhoods and small communities to see if it fits your lifestyle. Not to mention that with Brooklyn apartment living and the benefits of enjoying amenities like a pool, gym, on-site laundry services and no yard maintenance. The manager of any Brooklyn apartment complex is usually on-site, so if there’s any issue or emergency, it can be handled quick.
Most Brooklyn property descriptions will display multiple photographs and pertinent information describing the type of the accommodation and facilities available. Brooklyn advertisers are encouraged to be specific in describing the property and include as many details as necessary to enable a potential Brooklyn renter to make an informed decision.
Lookup for a local Brooklyn retirement apartment lease, holiday homes, studio rooms, or townhomes for lease.
Refine your Brooklyn lookup criteria by price and number of bedrooms and type of property.
Lookup Brooklyn apartments to rent or a house rental.
Compare Brooklyn rent for a luxury house or similar properties
Type of community
- Brooklyn New York
- Brooklyn (NY) Single Family homes for rent Single family rents are generally reasonably priced depending on the position and community type. Generally the more convenient the location is to shopping and schools and the more appealing.
- Brooklyn (NY) Multi-Family homes for rent MMultifamily unit can be described as accommodation designed to house separate families in one location and also includes duplexes and quadruplexes.
- Brooklyn (NY) Corporate Housing rentals Corporate housing for rent are typically temporary or short term arrangements, to cater for example, the executive, or project manager, who must remain out of town on a project.
- Brooklyn (NY) Senior Housing to rent Many types of care are available in different senior housing and accommodation options. Assistance may include assistance with daily living activities including bathing, dressing, walking, and eating.
- Brooklyn (NY) Military Housing rentals Military housing offers single or military families the option of living off base. Realtors and landlords are generally more than pleased help to rent to our troops and families.
- Brooklyn (NY) Student Housing rentals Undergraduates searching for housing close to campus will find various types of accommodation available.
- Brooklyn (NY) Vacation Property for rent Vacation rentals are fully furnished single family style homes including apartments and town houses rented for a designated period of time, normally on a nightly or weekly basis.
- Brooklyn (NY) Timeshare to rent Various types of timeshare rentals exist. Commonly an owner purchases a fractional ownership in a property such as condominiums. Timeshare accommodation is normally luxurious with many on site facilities.
- Brooklyn (NY) Hotel / Motel Rooms for rent Hotels vary in tariff and amenities. Long stay hotel accommodation normally caters for different types of clientele, including future homeowners in transition between buying and selling homes.
- Brooklyn (NY) Home Swap rentals Home swaps, or exchanges have become more popular as a form of luxury travel and vacationing. An alternative to hotels, participants simply live in each other's houses or condominiums etc.
Type of rental
- Brooklyn (NY) Single family homes for rent A Family home generally is a single dwelling that is detached, and surrounded by its own boundaries. Accommodation may be available from a small cottage to an executive estate.
- Brooklyn (NY) Apartments for rent Apartments are generally more affordable than purchasing a home, and for those with lower budgets, or as interim accommodation, for those who are looking to eventually purchase a home.
- Brooklyn (NY) Town Homes for rent The townhome is typically terraced or semi-detached and often with multiple floors with sometimes up to six or more units. Frequently found in densely built city and surrounding areas.
- Brooklyn (NY) Condominiums to rent Condominiums can be thought of as being in a building or complex, similar to apartments, but owned by individuals.
- Brooklyn (NY) Lofts for rent / lease Lofts, compared to traditional apartment's lack interior walls to divide the living space and separate rooms. Often finished with exposed brickwork, duct work, and bare floors made of concrete or wood.
- Brooklyn (NY) Studio for rent / lease Studio apartments generally require a compromise in living style with just a single room and separate bathroom. The kitchenette may be cabinets and sink along one wall.
- Brooklyn (NY) Efficiency for rent Efficiency apartments generally are just one open room and may have closets a separate kitchen and bathroom. Since the space is small storage may be an issue.
- Brooklyn (NY) Rooms for rent The accommodation typically has shared facilities including the kitchen and other communal areas in the home. Very often there is a private bathroom but this is not always the case.
- Brooklyn (NY) Duplex for rent / lease A duplex, which can be described as two combined dwelling units sitting on one lot, are typically used by two families under one roof.
- Brooklyn (NY) Manufactured Homes for rent Manufactured homes are prefabricated buildings, largely assembled in a factory and then transported to a site. Homes may be single or multi section and are finally completed at the site.
Partners:Brooklyn Real Estate for sale
Brooklyn apartment complexes include:
Sort Plans 5/07, Pacific St : Capture Mail, Jackson St : Midwood Civic Council, E 9th St : Dr Harrison Dds, 21st Ave : Left Side, Oceana Dr E: Leva Realty, 50th St : 1, Humboldt St : Dr Peters, Ocean Pkwy : Fire 7/2008, Lincoln Rd : To Captue Mail, E 18th St : C/M, Columbia Hts : Dr Lev, Ditmas Ave : Dr Lev, Avenue D : Sort Plan 2/21/2008, 84th St : Sort Plan 5/18/07, Lefferts Ave : Hal Greene Management, Bay Ridge Ave : Sort Plan 4/09/2007, 4th Ave : Sort Plan 4/19/2007, E 22nd St : Aronson, Remsen St : ., Prospect Park W: Travis & Hemlepp, Clinton St : Sort Plan 8/10/07, 4th Ave : Doctors Office, Ocean Ave : Emile Florist, 18th Ave : Sort Plan 6/29/2007, 73rd St
Medgar Evers Coll, Carroll St : Medgar Evers College, Bedford Ave : Brooklyn College, Bedford Ave : L I College Hosp, Henry St : Long Island College Hosp, Henry St : St Josephs College, Clinton Ave : Tele Tech, Classon Ave : St Francis College, Remsen St : Nyc Technical College, Johnson St : St Francis Bros Coll, Joralemon St
Childrens Universe, Liberty Ave : University Hospital, Lenox Rd : Long Island University, University Plz : Universal Door, Myrtle Ave : Universal Dental, Drew St : Polytechnic University, Jay St : Li Univ Dorm, Willoughby St : Long Island Univ., Flatbush Avenue Ext : Universal Metal Mach, Union St : Universal Fabrication, Mill Ave