Home Rentals in Chicago (IL)
Convertible 23 W Randolph / Chicago USA
Unit 1709 1133 N DEARBORN 1709 / CHICAGO USA
Unit 2W 3529 N BROADWAY 2W / CHICAGO USA
Convertible 900 South Clark St. / Chicago USA
Studio 555 West Kinzie St. / Chicago USA
Real Estate - Apartments to rent in Chicago
Homes for rent in Chicago that represent good value are very often snapped up fast in a competitive market. Finding the right Chicago house or apartment can require a significant amount of investment in time and perseverance it is also recommended to become familiar with a new Chicago neighborhood.
No matter what stage you are in life, whether you are a university student, young professional, family, or working class, you will find your niche living Chicago. There is a place for everyone and anyone, where you can prosper and thrive. Here’s a bit of a run-down on some of Chicago’s areas to help you start your housing research. Lakeview- Trendy and friendly, mostly college populace, public transport, near Wrigley Field Lincoln Park- Older established area and pricey, mostly professionals. Lincoln Park Zoo, variety of shops and restaurants. Parking challenging Near North Side- Close to the university, a bit more expensive, parking difficult. Has an Old Town, popular restaurants, chain restaurants such as Hard Rock Cafe. Historic buildings for charming architecture, art galleries and designer shops South Loop- Near school and downtown, lake, museums, and business district. Not as many entertainment hot spots. Plenty of parking, but pricey. West Town- Mostly arty folk and multi-ethnic neighborhood. Art, music, young professions. Cost of living varies greatly Logan Square- Diverse residents from professionals to working class. Not as many restaurants, shopping, but has historical buildings. Parking not an issue. Uptown/Edgewater- Close to lake with transportation. Not as many shops and restaurants but contains popular concert venues. Edgewater has Scandinavian and Middle Eastern shops and restaurants, young professionals. A bit more expensive. Rogers Park- Lake side. Reasonable costs of living, safety varies within its neighborhood. Hyde Park- Close to the university, diverse populace, student friendly with good transportation. Not cheap.
Most Chicago property descriptions will display multiple photographs and pertinent information describing the type of the accommodation and facilities available. Chicago advertisers are encouraged to be specific in describing the property and include as many details as necessary to enable a potential Chicago renter to make an informed decision.
Lookup for a local Chicago retirement apartment lease, holiday homes, studio rooms, or townhomes for lease.
Refine your Chicago lookup criteria by price and number of bedrooms and type of property.
Lookup Chicago apartments to rent or a house rental.
Compare Chicago rent for a luxury house or similar properties
Type of community
- Chicago Illinois
- Chicago (IL) Single Family homes for rent Single family rents are generally reasonably priced depending on the position and community type. Generally the more convenient the location is to shopping and schools and the more appealing.
- Chicago (IL) Multi-Family homes for rent MMultifamily unit can be described as accommodation designed to house separate families in one location and also includes duplexes and quadruplexes.
- Chicago (IL) Corporate Housing rentals Corporate housing for rent are typically temporary or short term arrangements, to cater for example, the executive, or project manager, who must remain out of town on a project.
- Chicago (IL) Senior Housing to rent Many types of care are available in different senior housing and accommodation options. Assistance may include assistance with daily living activities including bathing, dressing, walking, and eating.
- Chicago (IL) Military Housing rentals Military housing offers single or military families the option of living off base. Realtors and landlords are generally more than pleased help to rent to our troops and families.
- Chicago (IL) Student Housing rentals Undergraduates searching for housing close to campus will find various types of accommodation available.
- Chicago (IL) Vacation Property for rent Vacation rentals are fully furnished single family style homes including apartments and town houses rented for a designated period of time, normally on a nightly or weekly basis.
- Chicago (IL) Timeshare to rent Various types of timeshare rentals exist. Commonly an owner purchases a fractional ownership in a property such as condominiums. Timeshare accommodation is normally luxurious with many on site facilities.
- Chicago (IL) Hotel / Motel Rooms for rent Hotels vary in tariff and amenities. Long stay hotel accommodation normally caters for different types of clientele, including future homeowners in transition between buying and selling homes.
- Chicago (IL) Home Swap rentals Home swaps, or exchanges have become more popular as a form of luxury travel and vacationing. An alternative to hotels, participants simply live in each other's houses or condominiums etc.
Type of rental
- Chicago (IL) Single family homes for rent A Family home generally is a single dwelling that is detached, and surrounded by its own boundaries. Accommodation may be available from a small cottage to an executive estate.
- Chicago (IL) Apartments for rent Apartments are generally more affordable than purchasing a home, and for those with lower budgets, or as interim accommodation, for those who are looking to eventually purchase a home.
- Chicago (IL) Town Homes for rent The townhome is typically terraced or semi-detached and often with multiple floors with sometimes up to six or more units. Frequently found in densely built city and surrounding areas.
- Chicago (IL) Condominiums to rent Condominiums can be thought of as being in a building or complex, similar to apartments, but owned by individuals.
- Chicago (IL) Lofts for rent / lease Lofts, compared to traditional apartment's lack interior walls to divide the living space and separate rooms. Often finished with exposed brickwork, duct work, and bare floors made of concrete or wood.
- Chicago (IL) Studio for rent / lease Studio apartments generally require a compromise in living style with just a single room and separate bathroom. The kitchenette may be cabinets and sink along one wall.
- Chicago (IL) Efficiency for rent Efficiency apartments generally are just one open room and may have closets a separate kitchen and bathroom. Since the space is small storage may be an issue.
- Chicago (IL) Rooms for rent The accommodation typically has shared facilities including the kitchen and other communal areas in the home. Very often there is a private bathroom but this is not always the case.
- Chicago (IL) Duplex for rent / lease A duplex, which can be described as two combined dwelling units sitting on one lot, are typically used by two families under one roof.
- Chicago (IL) Manufactured Homes for rent Manufactured homes are prefabricated buildings, largely assembled in a factory and then transported to a site. Homes may be single or multi section and are finally completed at the site.
Partners:Chicago Real Estate for sale
Chicago apartment complexes include:
Kedvale Square, S Karlov Ave : Capture Mail, W Edmunds St : Lake Meadows, E 33rd St : 45, N Lawndale Ave : Camelot, W Catalpa Ave : York Terrace, S Indiana Ave : Oxford Mall, S Michigan Ave : To Capture Maiil, E Chestnut St : 1709/1801-1809, S Michigan Ave : Capture Mail, N Northwest Hwy : Capture Mail, N Olmsted Ave : Nsn, E 75th St : Southeast Bldg, E 75th St : Northwest Bldg, E 75th St : Northeast Bldg, E 75th St : Nsn, S South Shore Dr : 1f, W Iowa St : Capture Mail, N Whipple St : Capture Mail, N Francisco Ave : Lake Village East, S Lake Park Ave : Bethel Apt, W 63rd Pkwy : Claridge Apt, W Hollywood Ave : City View Court, N Mcclurg Ct : Van Buren, S Hoyne Ave : Rainbow, S South Shore Dr
Iit College, E 32nd St : American College Of Surgeons, N Saint Clair St : Muens Rosenberg Clark Col, W Harrison St : Bioresistance Tech, W Campbell Park Dr : Robert Morris College, S State St : St Xavier College, W 103rd St : Daley College, S Pulaski Rd : Temp Tech, S Sayre Ave : Ctr For Neighborhood Tech, W North Ave : North Park College, N Spaulding Ave
Univ Of Chgo Nurses Dorm, S Drexel Ave : Loyola University, N Michigan Ave : Universal Trade, N Michigan Ave : Univ. Of Chgo, E 57th St : University State Bank, E 55th St : Univ. Of Chgo Cancer Research Ctr, S Maryland Ave : National Louis University, S Michigan Ave : Univ Of Chgo Dept Of Social Sciences, E 59th St : Universal Overall Co, W Van Buren St : Robert Morris University, S State St