Home Rentals in Clearwater (FL)
1927 Chanango Ave / Clearwater USA
73 2253 Norwegian Dr / Clearwater USA
B 807 1/2 Vine Ave / Clearwater USA
8 1577 Greenlea Dr / Clearwater USA
Real Estate - Apartments to rent in Clearwater
Looking for the perfect Clearwater house or apartment in the perfect place? Extra time and effort spent in researching the area and the homes for rent in Clearwater will be well rewarded when compared to the amount of time in regretting the wrong choice because of quick decisions.
If you’re moving to a new Clearwater location, renting is the best way to go. You can take your time to get a feel for the town and locate the right Clearwater neighborhood to fit your needs. You can take advantage of lower costs and keep the ability to move easily. Renting in Clearwater can also give you a trial period to try something new prior to purchasing. If you always lived in rural areas and wanted to know what it’s like living in Clearwater trendy metropolitan urban areas, you can experiment with little risk to your budget. Some of the great benefits that come with renting are less stress and worry over Clearwater property maintenance too.
With people constantly moving in and near to Clearwater for reasons such as job location, its more beneficial for some to rent rather than purchase a Clearwater home. Many renters are looking for fully or partly furnished rentals to avoid the associated costs and problems associated with moving all their household goods as required. Furnished Clearwater rentals are generally more expensive but costs are offset by reducing moving expense.
Lookup for a local Clearwater retirement room, apartment lease, vacation, student rooms or mobile homes to lease.
Update your Clearwater lookup criteria by keyword and number of bedrooms and bathrooms.
Lookup Clearwater apartments to rent or a house rental.
Compare Clearwater rent for a manufactured home or similar unit
Type of community
- Clearwater Florida
- Clearwater (FL) Single Family homes for rent Single family rents are generally reasonably priced depending on the position and community type. Generally the more convenient the location is to shopping and schools and the more appealing.
- Clearwater (FL) Multi-Family homes for rent MMultifamily unit can be described as accommodation designed to house separate families in one location and also includes duplexes and quadruplexes.
- Clearwater (FL) Corporate Housing rentals Corporate housing for rent are typically temporary or short term arrangements, to cater for example, the executive, or project manager, who must remain out of town on a project.
- Clearwater (FL) Senior Housing to rent Many types of care are available in different senior housing and accommodation options. Assistance may include assistance with daily living activities including bathing, dressing, walking, and eating.
- Clearwater (FL) Military Housing rentals Military housing offers single or military families the option of living off base. Realtors and landlords are generally more than pleased help to rent to our troops and families.
- Clearwater (FL) Student Housing rentals Undergraduates searching for housing close to campus will find various types of accommodation available.
- Clearwater (FL) Vacation Property for rent Vacation rentals are fully furnished single family style homes including apartments and town houses rented for a designated period of time, normally on a nightly or weekly basis.
- Clearwater (FL) Timeshare to rent Various types of timeshare rentals exist. Commonly an owner purchases a fractional ownership in a property such as condominiums. Timeshare accommodation is normally luxurious with many on site facilities.
- Clearwater (FL) Hotel / Motel Rooms for rent Hotels vary in tariff and amenities. Long stay hotel accommodation normally caters for different types of clientele, including future homeowners in transition between buying and selling homes.
- Clearwater (FL) Home Swap rentals Home swaps, or exchanges have become more popular as a form of luxury travel and vacationing. An alternative to hotels, participants simply live in each other's houses or condominiums etc.
Type of rental
- Clearwater (FL) Single family homes for rent A Family home generally is a single dwelling that is detached, and surrounded by its own boundaries. Accommodation may be available from a small cottage to an executive estate.
- Clearwater (FL) Apartments for rent Apartments are generally more affordable than purchasing a home, and for those with lower budgets, or as interim accommodation, for those who are looking to eventually purchase a home.
- Clearwater (FL) Town Homes for rent The townhome is typically terraced or semi-detached and often with multiple floors with sometimes up to six or more units. Frequently found in densely built city and surrounding areas.
- Clearwater (FL) Condominiums to rent Condominiums can be thought of as being in a building or complex, similar to apartments, but owned by individuals.
- Clearwater (FL) Lofts for rent / lease Lofts, compared to traditional apartment's lack interior walls to divide the living space and separate rooms. Often finished with exposed brickwork, duct work, and bare floors made of concrete or wood.
- Clearwater (FL) Studio for rent / lease Studio apartments generally require a compromise in living style with just a single room and separate bathroom. The kitchenette may be cabinets and sink along one wall.
- Clearwater (FL) Efficiency for rent Efficiency apartments generally are just one open room and may have closets a separate kitchen and bathroom. Since the space is small storage may be an issue.
- Clearwater (FL) Rooms for rent The accommodation typically has shared facilities including the kitchen and other communal areas in the home. Very often there is a private bathroom but this is not always the case.
- Clearwater (FL) Duplex for rent / lease A duplex, which can be described as two combined dwelling units sitting on one lot, are typically used by two families under one roof.
- Clearwater (FL) Manufactured Homes for rent Manufactured homes are prefabricated buildings, largely assembled in a factory and then transported to a site. Homes may be single or multi section and are finally completed at the site.
Partners:Clearwater Real Estate for sale
Clearwater apartment complexes include:
Dps, Enterprise Rd : The Oaks, Oak Trl N: Drew Garden, Drew St : Covert, Gulf To Bay Blvd : Imperial Gardens, Nursery Rd : Foxbridge, Foxbridge Cir N: Belleair Towers, Ponce De Leon Blvd : Harbour Towne, N Bayshore Blvd : Briggs, S Garden Ave : Clear Bay Terrace, N Betty Ln : Crown, Edgewater Dr : Lennox Court, Alpine Rd : Lewis H Homer Villas, N Betty Ln : Belvedere, N Osceola Ave : Main St, S Missouri Ave : Belleair Forest, Belleair Forest Dr : Oak Bluffs, Bay Ave : Pierce 100, Pierce St : Pennwood Manor, S Highland Ave : Waverly Towers, Waverly Way : Prospect Towers, Chestnut St : Spanish Garden, Pierce St : Dapice, Waverly Way : Colonial Isle, S Highland Ave : Bayshore I, Oakmont Ln
Clearwater Mobile Home Parks:
Doral Mhp, Us Highway 19 N: Gates Trailer Park, Braginton St : Hillside Mhp, S Mcmullen Booth Rd : Sun Terrace Mhp, 150th Ave N: Happy Trails Mhp, Gulf To Bay Blvd : Boulevard Mhp, Gulf To Bay Blvd : Sunny Grove Mhp, Gulf To Bay Blvd : Bay Breeze Trailer Park, Gulf To Bay Blvd : Sunpiper Mhp, Clearwater Largo Rd : Clwr Trailer City Mhp, Clearwater Largo Rd
Spjc/St Petersburg Junior College, Drew St : Advanced Tech, Myerlake Cir : Lc Tech, Us Highway 19 N: Pinellas Vocational Tech Sch, 154th Ave N: Clearwater Christian College, Gulf To Bay Blvd