Home Rentals in Colorado Springs (CO)
#3 4335 Ericson Dr / Colorado Springs USA
1400 & 1404 Acacia Dr. / Colorado Springs USA
Primrose 260 Rim View Dr / Colorado Springs USA
505 Ridgewood Ave / Colorado Springs USA
Columbine 5535 Montgomery Ter / Colorado Springs USA
Real Estate - Apartments to rent in Colorado Springs
Homes for rent in Colorado Springs that represent good value are very often snapped up fast in a competitive market. Finding the right Colorado Springs house or apartment can require a significant amount of investment in time and perseverance it is also recommended to become familiar with a new Colorado Springs neighborhood.
Renting in Colorado Springs is a great way for a young person to start out. If you want to purchase a Colorado Springs home some day and you know where you want to settle in, renting will help you on the path to Colorado Springs homeownership. You can build a good credit score, prove stability, gain references for future use, and learn to be independent. When you are ready to purchase a home in Colorado Springs, it’s a good idea to rent one first for a trial period. You’ll learn what to expect, lawn maintenance, repair costs, and finding a good Colorado Springs neighborhood that’s friendly.
Most Colorado Springs property descriptions will display multiple photographs and pertinent information describing the type of the accommodation and facilities available. Colorado Springs advertisers are encouraged to be specific in describing the property and include as many details as necessary to enable a potential Colorado Springs renter to make an informed decision.
Lookup for a local Colorado Springs retirement apartment lease, holiday homes, studio rooms, or townhomes for lease.
Refine your Colorado Springs lookup criteria by price and number of bedrooms and type of property.
Lookup Colorado Springs apartments to rent or a house rental.
Compare Colorado Springs rent for a luxury house or similar properties
Cheraw (Otero), Crowley (Crowley), Branson (Las Animas), Boone (Pueblo), Sheridan Lake (Kiowa), Model, Eads, Las Animas (Bent), Rocky Ford, Manzanola, Fort Garland (Costilla), Antonito (Conejos), Two Buttes (Baca), Chama, Vilas
Type of community
- Colorado Springs Colorado
- Colorado Springs (CO) Single Family homes for rent Single family rents are generally reasonably priced depending on the position and community type. Generally the more convenient the location is to shopping and schools and the more appealing.
- Colorado Springs (CO) Multi-Family homes for rent MMultifamily unit can be described as accommodation designed to house separate families in one location and also includes duplexes and quadruplexes.
- Colorado Springs (CO) Corporate Housing rentals Corporate housing for rent are typically temporary or short term arrangements, to cater for example, the executive, or project manager, who must remain out of town on a project.
- Colorado Springs (CO) Senior Housing to rent Many types of care are available in different senior housing and accommodation options. Assistance may include assistance with daily living activities including bathing, dressing, walking, and eating.
- Colorado Springs (CO) Military Housing rentals Military housing offers single or military families the option of living off base. Realtors and landlords are generally more than pleased help to rent to our troops and families.
- Colorado Springs (CO) Student Housing rentals Undergraduates searching for housing close to campus will find various types of accommodation available.
- Colorado Springs (CO) Vacation Property for rent Vacation rentals are fully furnished single family style homes including apartments and town houses rented for a designated period of time, normally on a nightly or weekly basis.
- Colorado Springs (CO) Timeshare to rent Various types of timeshare rentals exist. Commonly an owner purchases a fractional ownership in a property such as condominiums. Timeshare accommodation is normally luxurious with many on site facilities.
- Colorado Springs (CO) Hotel / Motel Rooms for rent Hotels vary in tariff and amenities. Long stay hotel accommodation normally caters for different types of clientele, including future homeowners in transition between buying and selling homes.
- Colorado Springs (CO) Home Swap rentals Home swaps, or exchanges have become more popular as a form of luxury travel and vacationing. An alternative to hotels, participants simply live in each other's houses or condominiums etc.
Type of rental
- Colorado Springs (CO) Single family homes for rent A Family home generally is a single dwelling that is detached, and surrounded by its own boundaries. Accommodation may be available from a small cottage to an executive estate.
- Colorado Springs (CO) Apartments for rent Apartments are generally more affordable than purchasing a home, and for those with lower budgets, or as interim accommodation, for those who are looking to eventually purchase a home.
- Colorado Springs (CO) Town Homes for rent The townhome is typically terraced or semi-detached and often with multiple floors with sometimes up to six or more units. Frequently found in densely built city and surrounding areas.
- Colorado Springs (CO) Condominiums to rent Condominiums can be thought of as being in a building or complex, similar to apartments, but owned by individuals.
- Colorado Springs (CO) Lofts for rent / lease Lofts, compared to traditional apartment's lack interior walls to divide the living space and separate rooms. Often finished with exposed brickwork, duct work, and bare floors made of concrete or wood.
- Colorado Springs (CO) Studio for rent / lease Studio apartments generally require a compromise in living style with just a single room and separate bathroom. The kitchenette may be cabinets and sink along one wall.
- Colorado Springs (CO) Efficiency for rent Efficiency apartments generally are just one open room and may have closets a separate kitchen and bathroom. Since the space is small storage may be an issue.
- Colorado Springs (CO) Rooms for rent The accommodation typically has shared facilities including the kitchen and other communal areas in the home. Very often there is a private bathroom but this is not always the case.
- Colorado Springs (CO) Duplex for rent / lease A duplex, which can be described as two combined dwelling units sitting on one lot, are typically used by two families under one roof.
- Colorado Springs (CO) Manufactured Homes for rent Manufactured homes are prefabricated buildings, largely assembled in a factory and then transported to a site. Homes may be single or multi section and are finally completed at the site.
Partners:Colorado Springs Real Estate for sale
Colorado Springs apartment complexes include:
Audubon Gardens, E Van Buren St : Skyway Village, Oxford Ln : Rockrimmon West, Delmonico Dr : Centerpoint, W Rockrimmon Blvd : Briar Glen, Chapel Hills Dr : Western Terrace Offi, Palacio Vw : Carmel Office, Carmel Dr : Rockrimmon, Rim View Dr : Sundance Office, N Murray Blvd : Pine Bluffs Apartments, Timber Bluff Pt : Chimney Ridge, Twin Oaks Dr : Office, S Academy Blvd : Widefield Apartments, Kokomo St : Berkshire, Mittenwald Dr : Beverly Place, Burton Way : Parkridge, W Serendipity Cir : Lionstone Apt Office, Lionstone Dr : Southpoint, Lakehurst Dr : Windmill Apt Office, Lacy Ln : Point Of View Apt Off, E Pikes Peak Ave : Southpoint, Lakehurst Dr : Lark Haven Apt Office, Sandalwood Dr : East Hills Office, N Murray Blvd : Office, Tappan Dr : Apt Office, Galley Rd
Colorado Springs Mobile Home Parks:
Colorado Springs Colleges:
Insurance Tech, S Cascade Ave : Overlook Systems Tech, Kelly Johnson Blvd : Jones Real Estate College, N Union Blvd : Nazarene Bible College, Academy Park Loop : Sy Tech, Wooten Rd : Srs Tech Svcs, Aerotech Dr : Lockheed Martin Tech Opns, N Newport Rd : Pikes Peak Community Col, S Academy Blvd : Colo College Phys Plant, Glen Ave : Ins Tech, S Cascade Ave
Colorado Springs Universities:
Colorado Technical Univ, N Chestnut St : Troy State University, Explorer Dr : Regis University, Campus Dr : Devry University, Kelly Johnson Blvd : Univ Of Colorado, Austin Bluffs Pkwy : University Of Colorado, Austin Bluffs Pkwy : Family University, Barkeley Ave : University Of Phoenix, S Circle Dr