Home Rentals in Dallas (TX)
3311 Blackburn St Apt 102 / Dallas USA
4122 Travis St Unit 13 / Dallas USA
2639 Wilhurt Ave / Dallas USA
1011 N Madison Ave / Dallas USA
1 2135 Aspen Dr / Dallas USA
Real Estate - Apartments to rent in Dallas
Looking for the perfect Dallas house or apartment in the perfect place? Extra time and effort spent in researching the area and the homes for rent in Dallas will be well rewarded when compared to the amount of time in regretting the wrong choice because of quick decisions.
If you’re moving to a new Dallas location, renting is the best way to go. You can take your time to get a feel for the town and locate the right Dallas neighborhood to fit your needs. You can take advantage of lower costs and keep the ability to move easily. Renting in Dallas can also give you a trial period to try something new prior to purchasing. If you always lived in rural areas and wanted to know what it’s like living in Dallas trendy metropolitan urban areas, you can experiment with little risk to your budget. Some of the great benefits that come with renting are less stress and worry over Dallas property maintenance too.
Many Dallas properties are available to view at short notice and its recommended that contact is made to the advertiser sooner rather than later, to avoid disappointment, rather than find the Dallas home has just been rented. Properties that are well priced and desirable will obviously be rented faster and sometimes the Dallas landlords will offer a discounted rent rate in order to fill the vacancy quickly.
Lookup for a local Dallas Sub let apartment lease, furnished Short stay rooms or unfurnished homes to lease.
Update your Dallas lookup criteria by using number of bedrooms and nearby cities.
Lookup Dallas apartments to rent or a house rental.
Compare Dallas rent for studio homes or similar rentals
Type of community
- Dallas Texas
- Dallas (TX) Single Family homes for rent Single family rents are generally reasonably priced depending on the position and community type. Generally the more convenient the location is to shopping and schools and the more appealing.
- Dallas (TX) Multi-Family homes for rent MMultifamily unit can be described as accommodation designed to house separate families in one location and also includes duplexes and quadruplexes.
- Dallas (TX) Corporate Housing rentals Corporate housing for rent are typically temporary or short term arrangements, to cater for example, the executive, or project manager, who must remain out of town on a project.
- Dallas (TX) Senior Housing to rent Many types of care are available in different senior housing and accommodation options. Assistance may include assistance with daily living activities including bathing, dressing, walking, and eating.
- Dallas (TX) Military Housing rentals Military housing offers single or military families the option of living off base. Realtors and landlords are generally more than pleased help to rent to our troops and families.
- Dallas (TX) Student Housing rentals Undergraduates searching for housing close to campus will find various types of accommodation available.
- Dallas (TX) Vacation Property for rent Vacation rentals are fully furnished single family style homes including apartments and town houses rented for a designated period of time, normally on a nightly or weekly basis.
- Dallas (TX) Timeshare to rent Various types of timeshare rentals exist. Commonly an owner purchases a fractional ownership in a property such as condominiums. Timeshare accommodation is normally luxurious with many on site facilities.
- Dallas (TX) Hotel / Motel Rooms for rent Hotels vary in tariff and amenities. Long stay hotel accommodation normally caters for different types of clientele, including future homeowners in transition between buying and selling homes.
- Dallas (TX) Home Swap rentals Home swaps, or exchanges have become more popular as a form of luxury travel and vacationing. An alternative to hotels, participants simply live in each other's houses or condominiums etc.
Type of rental
- Dallas (TX) Single family homes for rent A Family home generally is a single dwelling that is detached, and surrounded by its own boundaries. Accommodation may be available from a small cottage to an executive estate.
- Dallas (TX) Apartments for rent Apartments are generally more affordable than purchasing a home, and for those with lower budgets, or as interim accommodation, for those who are looking to eventually purchase a home.
- Dallas (TX) Town Homes for rent The townhome is typically terraced or semi-detached and often with multiple floors with sometimes up to six or more units. Frequently found in densely built city and surrounding areas.
- Dallas (TX) Condominiums to rent Condominiums can be thought of as being in a building or complex, similar to apartments, but owned by individuals.
- Dallas (TX) Lofts for rent / lease Lofts, compared to traditional apartment's lack interior walls to divide the living space and separate rooms. Often finished with exposed brickwork, duct work, and bare floors made of concrete or wood.
- Dallas (TX) Studio for rent / lease Studio apartments generally require a compromise in living style with just a single room and separate bathroom. The kitchenette may be cabinets and sink along one wall.
- Dallas (TX) Efficiency for rent Efficiency apartments generally are just one open room and may have closets a separate kitchen and bathroom. Since the space is small storage may be an issue.
- Dallas (TX) Rooms for rent The accommodation typically has shared facilities including the kitchen and other communal areas in the home. Very often there is a private bathroom but this is not always the case.
- Dallas (TX) Duplex for rent / lease A duplex, which can be described as two combined dwelling units sitting on one lot, are typically used by two families under one roof.
- Dallas (TX) Manufactured Homes for rent Manufactured homes are prefabricated buildings, largely assembled in a factory and then transported to a site. Homes may be single or multi section and are finally completed at the site.
Partners:Dallas Real Estate for sale
Dallas apartment complexes include:
The Viking Ii, N Garrett Ave : Cookcreek, Heritage Cir : Estell Vlg, Highland Village Dr : Garrett Place, N Garrett Ave : Regent Sq, Meadow Park Dr : El Camino, Regal Oaks Dr : Regent Sq, Regal Oaks Dr : Belle Meadow, Meadow Park Dr : The Green Phase Ii Apt, Village Bend Dr : Summer Glen, Walnut Hill Ln : Remington Pk, Campbell Rd : Highland House, Walnut Hill Ln : Casa Monterey Apt, Mckinney Ave : Apartments, University Blvd : Southport, Willoughby Blvd : Imperial House W Apt, Averill Way : Meadow Crest, Meadowcreek Dr : Southcrest, Conway St : Harvest Hill Vlg, Cranberry Ln : Northridge, Harvest Hill Rd : Northaven Terrace, Northaven Rd : Townhomes, Buena Vista St : Harvest Hill Village, Harvest Hill Rd : Buena Vista Villas, Buena Vista St : The Chase, Buena Vista St
Dallas Mobile Home Parks:
Criswell College, Gaston Ave : El Centro College, Main St : Dallas County Community College District, Elm St : Paul Quinn College, Simpson Stuart Rd : Richland College, Abrams Rd : Tech Staff, Dfw Tpke : Meter Tech, Plano Rd : Jesuit College Prep, Inwood Rd : Light Tech, Chemical St : Col Gard Apts, Marvin D Love Fwy
Baylor University Medical Center, Gaston Ave : University Crossroads Con, Northway Dr : University Ct Th, University Blvd : University Cross Road, E University Blvd : Univision, Bryan St : University Gardens Apts, Cathedral Way : University Gardens Apt, Cathedral Way : University Gardens Apt, Central Pkwy : University Garden Apts, Central Pkwy : University Gardens Apts, Central Pkwy