Home Rentals in Dallas (TX)
3311 Blackburn St Apt 102 / Dallas USA
4122 Travis St Unit 13 / Dallas USA
2639 Wilhurt Ave / Dallas USA
1011 N Madison Ave / Dallas USA
1 2135 Aspen Dr / Dallas USA
Real Estate - Apartments to rent in Dallas
Homes for rent in Dallas that represent good value are very often snapped up fast in a competitive market. Finding the right Dallas house or apartment can require a significant amount of investment in time and perseverance it is also recommended to become familiar with a new Dallas neighborhood.
Owning a home in Dallas can be expensive today with property taxes, insurance hikes, and spikes in materials. If you’re not the handy-man type, repairs can soon put a dent in your savings account. Renting in Dallas can be an excellent solution if you’re on the lower side of income or you’d rather invest money for a few years before committing to a large purchase. Renting in Dallas gives you the option to move around affordability, as time goes by, your needs will change. Maybe you have room-mates and you’re now ready to get your own Dallas place, renting offers you the freedom of choice, more amenities and affordability.
Most Dallas property descriptions will display multiple photographs and pertinent information describing the type of the accommodation and facilities available. Dallas advertisers are encouraged to be specific in describing the property and include as many details as necessary to enable a potential Dallas renter to make an informed decision.
Lookup for a local Dallas retirement apartment lease, holiday homes, studio rooms, or townhomes for lease.
Refine your Dallas lookup criteria by price and number of bedrooms and type of property.
Lookup Dallas apartments to rent or a house rental.
Compare Dallas rent for a luxury house or similar properties
Type of community
- Dallas Texas
- Dallas (TX) Single Family homes for rent Single family rents are generally reasonably priced depending on the position and community type. Generally the more convenient the location is to shopping and schools and the more appealing.
- Dallas (TX) Multi-Family homes for rent MMultifamily unit can be described as accommodation designed to house separate families in one location and also includes duplexes and quadruplexes.
- Dallas (TX) Corporate Housing rentals Corporate housing for rent are typically temporary or short term arrangements, to cater for example, the executive, or project manager, who must remain out of town on a project.
- Dallas (TX) Senior Housing to rent Many types of care are available in different senior housing and accommodation options. Assistance may include assistance with daily living activities including bathing, dressing, walking, and eating.
- Dallas (TX) Military Housing rentals Military housing offers single or military families the option of living off base. Realtors and landlords are generally more than pleased help to rent to our troops and families.
- Dallas (TX) Student Housing rentals Undergraduates searching for housing close to campus will find various types of accommodation available.
- Dallas (TX) Vacation Property for rent Vacation rentals are fully furnished single family style homes including apartments and town houses rented for a designated period of time, normally on a nightly or weekly basis.
- Dallas (TX) Timeshare to rent Various types of timeshare rentals exist. Commonly an owner purchases a fractional ownership in a property such as condominiums. Timeshare accommodation is normally luxurious with many on site facilities.
- Dallas (TX) Hotel / Motel Rooms for rent Hotels vary in tariff and amenities. Long stay hotel accommodation normally caters for different types of clientele, including future homeowners in transition between buying and selling homes.
- Dallas (TX) Home Swap rentals Home swaps, or exchanges have become more popular as a form of luxury travel and vacationing. An alternative to hotels, participants simply live in each other's houses or condominiums etc.
Type of rental
- Dallas (TX) Single family homes for rent A Family home generally is a single dwelling that is detached, and surrounded by its own boundaries. Accommodation may be available from a small cottage to an executive estate.
- Dallas (TX) Apartments for rent Apartments are generally more affordable than purchasing a home, and for those with lower budgets, or as interim accommodation, for those who are looking to eventually purchase a home.
- Dallas (TX) Town Homes for rent The townhome is typically terraced or semi-detached and often with multiple floors with sometimes up to six or more units. Frequently found in densely built city and surrounding areas.
- Dallas (TX) Condominiums to rent Condominiums can be thought of as being in a building or complex, similar to apartments, but owned by individuals.
- Dallas (TX) Lofts for rent / lease Lofts, compared to traditional apartment's lack interior walls to divide the living space and separate rooms. Often finished with exposed brickwork, duct work, and bare floors made of concrete or wood.
- Dallas (TX) Studio for rent / lease Studio apartments generally require a compromise in living style with just a single room and separate bathroom. The kitchenette may be cabinets and sink along one wall.
- Dallas (TX) Efficiency for rent Efficiency apartments generally are just one open room and may have closets a separate kitchen and bathroom. Since the space is small storage may be an issue.
- Dallas (TX) Rooms for rent The accommodation typically has shared facilities including the kitchen and other communal areas in the home. Very often there is a private bathroom but this is not always the case.
- Dallas (TX) Duplex for rent / lease A duplex, which can be described as two combined dwelling units sitting on one lot, are typically used by two families under one roof.
- Dallas (TX) Manufactured Homes for rent Manufactured homes are prefabricated buildings, largely assembled in a factory and then transported to a site. Homes may be single or multi section and are finally completed at the site.
Partners:Dallas Real Estate for sale
Dallas apartment complexes include:
The Viking Ii, N Garrett Ave : Cookcreek, Heritage Cir : Estell Vlg, Highland Village Dr : Garrett Place, N Garrett Ave : Regent Sq, Meadow Park Dr : El Camino, Regal Oaks Dr : Regent Sq, Regal Oaks Dr : Belle Meadow, Meadow Park Dr : The Green Phase Ii Apt, Village Bend Dr : Summer Glen, Walnut Hill Ln : Remington Pk, Campbell Rd : Highland House, Walnut Hill Ln : Casa Monterey Apt, Mckinney Ave : Apartments, University Blvd : Southport, Willoughby Blvd : Imperial House W Apt, Averill Way : Meadow Crest, Meadowcreek Dr : Southcrest, Conway St : Harvest Hill Vlg, Cranberry Ln : Northridge, Harvest Hill Rd : Northaven Terrace, Northaven Rd : Townhomes, Buena Vista St : Harvest Hill Village, Harvest Hill Rd : Buena Vista Villas, Buena Vista St : The Chase, Buena Vista St
Dallas Mobile Home Parks:
Criswell College, Gaston Ave : El Centro College, Main St : Dallas County Community College District, Elm St : Paul Quinn College, Simpson Stuart Rd : Richland College, Abrams Rd : Tech Staff, Dfw Tpke : Meter Tech, Plano Rd : Jesuit College Prep, Inwood Rd : Light Tech, Chemical St : Col Gard Apts, Marvin D Love Fwy
Baylor University Medical Center, Gaston Ave : University Crossroads Con, Northway Dr : University Ct Th, University Blvd : University Cross Road, E University Blvd : Univision, Bryan St : University Gardens Apts, Cathedral Way : University Gardens Apt, Cathedral Way : University Gardens Apt, Central Pkwy : University Garden Apts, Central Pkwy : University Gardens Apts, Central Pkwy