Home Rentals in Durango (CO)
1401 West 3rd Avenue / Durango USA
Real Estate - Apartments to rent in Durango
Homes for rent in Durango that represent good value are very often snapped up fast in a competitive market. Finding the right Durango house or apartment can require a significant amount of investment in time and perseverance it is also recommended to become familiar with a new Durango neighborhood.
Renting in Durango is a great way for a young person to start out. If you want to purchase a Durango home some day and you know where you want to settle in, renting will help you on the path to Durango homeownership. You can build a good credit score, prove stability, gain references for future use, and learn to be independent. When you are ready to purchase a home in Durango, it’s a good idea to rent one first for a trial period. You’ll learn what to expect, lawn maintenance, repair costs, and finding a good Durango neighborhood that’s friendly.
Most Durango property descriptions will display multiple photographs and pertinent information describing the type of the accommodation and facilities available. Durango advertisers are encouraged to be specific in describing the property and include as many details as necessary to enable a potential Durango renter to make an informed decision.
Lookup for a local Durango retirement apartment lease, holiday homes, studio rooms, or townhomes for lease.
Refine your Durango lookup criteria by price and number of bedrooms and type of property.
Lookup Durango apartments to rent or a house rental.
Compare Durango rent for a luxury house or similar properties
Westcliffe (Custer), Granite (Chaffee), Nathrop, Hotchkiss (Delta), Mancos (Montezuma), Glenwood Springs (Garfield), Silverton (San Juan), Loma (Mesa), Avon (Eagle), Clifton, Basalt, Paradox (Montrose)
Type of community
- Durango Colorado
- Durango (CO) Single Family homes for rent Single family rents are generally reasonably priced depending on the position and community type. Generally the more convenient the location is to shopping and schools and the more appealing.
- Durango (CO) Multi-Family homes for rent MMultifamily unit can be described as accommodation designed to house separate families in one location and also includes duplexes and quadruplexes.
- Durango (CO) Corporate Housing rentals Corporate housing for rent are typically temporary or short term arrangements, to cater for example, the executive, or project manager, who must remain out of town on a project.
- Durango (CO) Senior Housing to rent Many types of care are available in different senior housing and accommodation options. Assistance may include assistance with daily living activities including bathing, dressing, walking, and eating.
- Durango (CO) Military Housing rentals Military housing offers single or military families the option of living off base. Realtors and landlords are generally more than pleased help to rent to our troops and families.
- Durango (CO) Student Housing rentals Undergraduates searching for housing close to campus will find various types of accommodation available.
- Durango (CO) Vacation Property for rent Vacation rentals are fully furnished single family style homes including apartments and town houses rented for a designated period of time, normally on a nightly or weekly basis.
- Durango (CO) Timeshare to rent Various types of timeshare rentals exist. Commonly an owner purchases a fractional ownership in a property such as condominiums. Timeshare accommodation is normally luxurious with many on site facilities.
- Durango (CO) Hotel / Motel Rooms for rent Hotels vary in tariff and amenities. Long stay hotel accommodation normally caters for different types of clientele, including future homeowners in transition between buying and selling homes.
- Durango (CO) Home Swap rentals Home swaps, or exchanges have become more popular as a form of luxury travel and vacationing. An alternative to hotels, participants simply live in each other's houses or condominiums etc.
Type of rental
- Durango (CO) Single family homes for rent A Family home generally is a single dwelling that is detached, and surrounded by its own boundaries. Accommodation may be available from a small cottage to an executive estate.
- Durango (CO) Apartments for rent Apartments are generally more affordable than purchasing a home, and for those with lower budgets, or as interim accommodation, for those who are looking to eventually purchase a home.
- Durango (CO) Town Homes for rent The townhome is typically terraced or semi-detached and often with multiple floors with sometimes up to six or more units. Frequently found in densely built city and surrounding areas.
- Durango (CO) Condominiums to rent Condominiums can be thought of as being in a building or complex, similar to apartments, but owned by individuals.
- Durango (CO) Lofts for rent / lease Lofts, compared to traditional apartment's lack interior walls to divide the living space and separate rooms. Often finished with exposed brickwork, duct work, and bare floors made of concrete or wood.
- Durango (CO) Studio for rent / lease Studio apartments generally require a compromise in living style with just a single room and separate bathroom. The kitchenette may be cabinets and sink along one wall.
- Durango (CO) Efficiency for rent Efficiency apartments generally are just one open room and may have closets a separate kitchen and bathroom. Since the space is small storage may be an issue.
- Durango (CO) Rooms for rent The accommodation typically has shared facilities including the kitchen and other communal areas in the home. Very often there is a private bathroom but this is not always the case.
- Durango (CO) Duplex for rent / lease A duplex, which can be described as two combined dwelling units sitting on one lot, are typically used by two families under one roof.
- Durango (CO) Manufactured Homes for rent Manufactured homes are prefabricated buildings, largely assembled in a factory and then transported to a site. Homes may be single or multi section and are finally completed at the site.
Partners:Durango Real Estate for sale
Durango apartment complexes include:
Gardenswartz, E 12th St : Butterfield Stage, Florida Rd : Century Bldg, Main Ave : Pinon Heights, Avenida Del Sol : Cottonwood, Cottonwood Creek Rd : Blackstone, E 2nd Ave : Mountain View, E 8th Ave : Florida Village, Florida Rd : Dezendorf, Florida Rd : Clovis, Bacus Ave : Apts, Florida Rd : Tween Lakes Estates, County Road 240 : Office, Florida Rd : Lamplighter, Plymouth Dr : Animas View, E 29th St : Whispering Pines, Highway 550 : House, Highway 160 : Park River Manor, E 2nd Ave : Heritage Hills, E 33rd St : Sunny Slope, Florida Rd : Sunny Slope, Florida Rd : Pine Acres, Highway 550 : Tamarin Square, E 3rd Ave : Bandora Townhomes, Florida Rd : Las Casitas, E 2nd Ave
Durango Mobile Home Parks:
Trailer Park, County Road 232
College Plaza, E 8th Ave : Ft Lewis College, Rim Dr : Ft Lewis College Dorms, Rim Dr