Home Rentals in Fairbanks (AK)
2 Bedroom 455 3rd Avenue / Fairbanks USA
1 Bedroom 455 3rd Avenue / Fairbanks USA
1 bedroom 455 3rd Avenue / Fairbanks USA
Studio 455 3rd Avenue / Fairbanks USA
Real Estate - Apartments to rent in Fairbanks
Homes for rent in Fairbanks that represent good value are very often snapped up fast in a competitive market. Finding the right Fairbanks house or apartment can require a significant amount of investment in time and perseverance it is also recommended to become familiar with a new Fairbanks neighborhood.
Renting in Fairbanks is an inexpensive and less stressful than purchasing, but you still need to have a good credit score. Some Fairbanks landlords will add on a last month rent deposit for those with poor credit scores and have lack of references. Many Fairbanks landlords today are conducting through background searches so it’s becoming increasingly important to be a responsible person to qualify for a good Fairbanks rental. If you’ve made past mistakes, building a good rent history is a good way to get back on track, there are some friendly and sympathetic Fairbanks property managers that will take a risk.
With people constantly moving in and near to Fairbanks for reasons such as job location, its more beneficial for some to rent rather than purchase a Fairbanks home. Many renters are looking for fully or partly furnished rentals to avoid the associated costs and problems associated with moving all their household goods as required. Furnished Fairbanks rentals are generally more expensive but costs are offset by reducing moving expense.
Lookup for a local Fairbanks retirement room, apartment lease, vacation, student rooms or mobile homes to lease.
Update your Fairbanks lookup criteria by keyword and number of bedrooms and bathrooms.
Lookup Fairbanks apartments to rent or a house rental.
Compare Fairbanks rent for a manufactured home or similar unit
Two Rivers (Fairbanks North Star), Buckland (Northwest Arctic), Dutch Harbor (Aleutians West), Barrow (North Slope), Chicken (Southeast Fairbanks), Healy (Denali), Noatak, Galena (Yukon Koyukuk), Hughes
Type of community
- Fairbanks Alaska
- Fairbanks (AK) Single Family homes for rent Single family rents are generally reasonably priced depending on the position and community type. Generally the more convenient the location is to shopping and schools and the more appealing.
- Fairbanks (AK) Multi-Family homes for rent MMultifamily unit can be described as accommodation designed to house separate families in one location and also includes duplexes and quadruplexes.
- Fairbanks (AK) Corporate Housing rentals Corporate housing for rent are typically temporary or short term arrangements, to cater for example, the executive, or project manager, who must remain out of town on a project.
- Fairbanks (AK) Senior Housing to rent Many types of care are available in different senior housing and accommodation options. Assistance may include assistance with daily living activities including bathing, dressing, walking, and eating.
- Fairbanks (AK) Military Housing rentals Military housing offers single or military families the option of living off base. Realtors and landlords are generally more than pleased help to rent to our troops and families.
- Fairbanks (AK) Student Housing rentals Undergraduates searching for housing close to campus will find various types of accommodation available.
- Fairbanks (AK) Vacation Property for rent Vacation rentals are fully furnished single family style homes including apartments and town houses rented for a designated period of time, normally on a nightly or weekly basis.
- Fairbanks (AK) Timeshare to rent Various types of timeshare rentals exist. Commonly an owner purchases a fractional ownership in a property such as condominiums. Timeshare accommodation is normally luxurious with many on site facilities.
- Fairbanks (AK) Hotel / Motel Rooms for rent Hotels vary in tariff and amenities. Long stay hotel accommodation normally caters for different types of clientele, including future homeowners in transition between buying and selling homes.
- Fairbanks (AK) Home Swap rentals Home swaps, or exchanges have become more popular as a form of luxury travel and vacationing. An alternative to hotels, participants simply live in each other's houses or condominiums etc.
Type of rental
- Fairbanks (AK) Single family homes for rent A Family home generally is a single dwelling that is detached, and surrounded by its own boundaries. Accommodation may be available from a small cottage to an executive estate.
- Fairbanks (AK) Apartments for rent Apartments are generally more affordable than purchasing a home, and for those with lower budgets, or as interim accommodation, for those who are looking to eventually purchase a home.
- Fairbanks (AK) Town Homes for rent The townhome is typically terraced or semi-detached and often with multiple floors with sometimes up to six or more units. Frequently found in densely built city and surrounding areas.
- Fairbanks (AK) Condominiums to rent Condominiums can be thought of as being in a building or complex, similar to apartments, but owned by individuals.
- Fairbanks (AK) Lofts for rent / lease Lofts, compared to traditional apartment's lack interior walls to divide the living space and separate rooms. Often finished with exposed brickwork, duct work, and bare floors made of concrete or wood.
- Fairbanks (AK) Studio for rent / lease Studio apartments generally require a compromise in living style with just a single room and separate bathroom. The kitchenette may be cabinets and sink along one wall.
- Fairbanks (AK) Efficiency for rent Efficiency apartments generally are just one open room and may have closets a separate kitchen and bathroom. Since the space is small storage may be an issue.
- Fairbanks (AK) Rooms for rent The accommodation typically has shared facilities including the kitchen and other communal areas in the home. Very often there is a private bathroom but this is not always the case.
- Fairbanks (AK) Duplex for rent / lease A duplex, which can be described as two combined dwelling units sitting on one lot, are typically used by two families under one roof.
- Fairbanks (AK) Manufactured Homes for rent Manufactured homes are prefabricated buildings, largely assembled in a factory and then transported to a site. Homes may be single or multi section and are finally completed at the site.
Partners:Fairbanks Real Estate for sale
Fairbanks apartment complexes include:
College Floral, College Rd
University Park Elem, Loftus Rd : University Plaza, University Ave