Home Rentals in Houston (TX)
4917 Nina Lee Ln / Houston USA
17210 Red River Trl / Houston USA
917 Main St / Houston USA
13910 Britoak Ln / Houston USA
7206 Sunburst Meadow Dr / Houston USA
Real Estate - Apartments to rent in Houston
During the first stages of locating new homes for rent in Houston a renter ideally should create a list of the house or apartment features and amenities that are needed or preferred, in the actual home, and the Houston neighborhood. Evaluate your final list prior to finally deciding and compare the features and cost
Renting in Houston is a great way for a young person to start out. If you want to purchase a Houston home some day and you know where you want to settle in, renting will help you on the path to Houston homeownership. You can build a good credit score, prove stability, gain references for future use, and learn to be independent. When you are ready to purchase a home in Houston, it’s a good idea to rent one first for a trial period. You’ll learn what to expect, lawn maintenance, repair costs, and finding a good Houston neighborhood that’s friendly.
When determining the type of Houston rentals required keep in mind that what you need and what you want are sometimes two completely different things. Prioritize your requirements and preferred Houston location, determine the things that are most important. Things to consider would typically be budget, neighborhood, school district, and distance to work.
Lookup for a local Houston hotel apartment lease, Studio, Long term rooms, or Town homes to lease.
Update your Houston lookup criteria by using number of bedrooms and nearby cities.
Lookup Houston apartments to rent or a house rental.
Compare Houston rent for a family house or similar condos
Wall (Tom Green), Bronte (Coke), Knickerbocker, Onalaska (Polk), Cleveland (Liberty), Boling (Wharton), Votaw (Hardin), Cedar Lane (Matagorda), Collegeport, Cypress (Harris), Damon (Brazoria), Splendora (Montgomery)
Type of community
- Houston Texas
- Houston (TX) Single Family homes for rent Single family rents are generally reasonably priced depending on the position and community type. Generally the more convenient the location is to shopping and schools and the more appealing.
- Houston (TX) Multi-Family homes for rent MMultifamily unit can be described as accommodation designed to house separate families in one location and also includes duplexes and quadruplexes.
- Houston (TX) Corporate Housing rentals Corporate housing for rent are typically temporary or short term arrangements, to cater for example, the executive, or project manager, who must remain out of town on a project.
- Houston (TX) Senior Housing to rent Many types of care are available in different senior housing and accommodation options. Assistance may include assistance with daily living activities including bathing, dressing, walking, and eating.
- Houston (TX) Military Housing rentals Military housing offers single or military families the option of living off base. Realtors and landlords are generally more than pleased help to rent to our troops and families.
- Houston (TX) Student Housing rentals Undergraduates searching for housing close to campus will find various types of accommodation available.
- Houston (TX) Vacation Property for rent Vacation rentals are fully furnished single family style homes including apartments and town houses rented for a designated period of time, normally on a nightly or weekly basis.
- Houston (TX) Timeshare to rent Various types of timeshare rentals exist. Commonly an owner purchases a fractional ownership in a property such as condominiums. Timeshare accommodation is normally luxurious with many on site facilities.
- Houston (TX) Hotel / Motel Rooms for rent Hotels vary in tariff and amenities. Long stay hotel accommodation normally caters for different types of clientele, including future homeowners in transition between buying and selling homes.
- Houston (TX) Home Swap rentals Home swaps, or exchanges have become more popular as a form of luxury travel and vacationing. An alternative to hotels, participants simply live in each other's houses or condominiums etc.
Type of rental
- Houston (TX) Single family homes for rent A Family home generally is a single dwelling that is detached, and surrounded by its own boundaries. Accommodation may be available from a small cottage to an executive estate.
- Houston (TX) Apartments for rent Apartments are generally more affordable than purchasing a home, and for those with lower budgets, or as interim accommodation, for those who are looking to eventually purchase a home.
- Houston (TX) Town Homes for rent The townhome is typically terraced or semi-detached and often with multiple floors with sometimes up to six or more units. Frequently found in densely built city and surrounding areas.
- Houston (TX) Condominiums to rent Condominiums can be thought of as being in a building or complex, similar to apartments, but owned by individuals.
- Houston (TX) Lofts for rent / lease Lofts, compared to traditional apartment's lack interior walls to divide the living space and separate rooms. Often finished with exposed brickwork, duct work, and bare floors made of concrete or wood.
- Houston (TX) Studio for rent / lease Studio apartments generally require a compromise in living style with just a single room and separate bathroom. The kitchenette may be cabinets and sink along one wall.
- Houston (TX) Efficiency for rent Efficiency apartments generally are just one open room and may have closets a separate kitchen and bathroom. Since the space is small storage may be an issue.
- Houston (TX) Rooms for rent The accommodation typically has shared facilities including the kitchen and other communal areas in the home. Very often there is a private bathroom but this is not always the case.
- Houston (TX) Duplex for rent / lease A duplex, which can be described as two combined dwelling units sitting on one lot, are typically used by two families under one roof.
- Houston (TX) Manufactured Homes for rent Manufactured homes are prefabricated buildings, largely assembled in a factory and then transported to a site. Homes may be single or multi section and are finally completed at the site.
Partners:Houston Real Estate for sale
Houston apartment complexes include:
Heritage, Marilee Ln : Bellaire Gardens, Bellaire Blvd : Stoney Brook Townhouses, Stoney Brook Dr : Napoleon Square, Renwick Dr : Parkgreen, Bellaire Blvd : The Riveraine, Tanager St : Tealstone, Ranchester Dr : Prestwood Plaza, Prestwood Dr : Briar West, Winrock Blvd : Stonehaven, Ranchester Dr : Constitution Sq, Greenridge Dr : North Village Green, Plaza Verde Dr : Independence Sq Apt, Campbell Rd : Dove Creek, Beechnut St : Voss Condominiums, S Voss Rd : The Riveraine, Beechnut St : Beechwood, Beechnut St : Briar Gardens, Hillcroft St : Emerald Cove, Kuykendahl Rd : Nashville House, Westheimer Rd : Townhomes, Nantucket Dr : Oaks Of Timber Creek, Timber Creek Place Dr : Village Key, Town Park Dr : Sutton Place, Bellaire Blvd : Telegraph Hill, Hillcroft St
Houston Mobile Home Parks:
Peaks Trailer Park, Gears Rd : Trailer Park, Airline Dr : Trailer Park, E Hardy Rd : Trailer Park, Reeveston Rd : Trailer Park, Aldine Mail Rd : Trailer Park, Erwin Rd : Trailer Park, Brittmoore Rd : Trailer Park, Yale St : Trailer Park, Martin St : Trailer Park, Mount Houston Rd
Water Environmental Tech Svc, Grant Rd : Drilltec Patton Tech Inc, Kempwood Dr : Delta Tech, Townhurst Dr : Valve Tech, Bingle Rd : Uh Tech Commercialization, Building : Hou Area Tech Advsy Cncl, Gulf Fwy Bldg3 : Nasa Tech, College Of Architecture Bldg : San Jacinto College, Beamer Rd : College Park Apts, Beechnut St : Cable Tech, W Sam Houston Pkwy S
University Of Texas Professional Bldg, Fannin St : University Of Texas, Fannin St : Rice University Housing, Shakespeare St : University Bank Plaza, Kirby Dr : University Green Apts, Bay Area Blvd : University Of Texas Professional Garage, Fannin St : University Housing, Cambridge St : Houston Baptist Univ Apts, Beechnut St : University Stores, Elgin : Universal Car World, State Highway 249