Home Rentals in Knoxville (TN)
Silver del 401 South Gallaher View Rd / Knoxville USA
Copper 401 South Gallaher View Rd / Knoxville USA
Silver 401 South Gallaher View Rd / Knoxville USA
3736 Frost 3736 Frostwood Rd / Knoxville USA
Copper Del 401 South Gallaher View Rd / Knoxville USA
Real Estate - Apartments to rent in Knoxville
Looking for the perfect Knoxville house or apartment in the perfect place? Extra time and effort spent in researching the area and the homes for rent in Knoxville will be well rewarded when compared to the amount of time in regretting the wrong choice because of quick decisions.
Renting in Knoxville is a great option, if you’re just starting out, you have the option to change cities or states with ease. There are many lease options offered out there to fit most Knoxville renter’s needs. Compared to buying a home too soon, it’s a smart move. You can test out Knoxville neighborhoods and small communities to see if it fits your lifestyle. Not to mention that with Knoxville apartment living and the benefits of enjoying amenities like a pool, gym, on-site laundry services and no yard maintenance. The manager of any Knoxville apartment complex is usually on-site, so if there’s any issue or emergency, it can be handled quick.
Most Knoxville property descriptions will display multiple photographs and pertinent information describing the type of the accommodation and facilities available. Knoxville advertisers are encouraged to be specific in describing the property and include as many details as necessary to enable a potential Knoxville renter to make an informed decision.
Lookup for a local Knoxville retirement apartment lease, holiday homes, studio rooms, or townhomes for lease.
Refine your Knoxville lookup criteria by price and number of bedrooms and type of property.
Lookup Knoxville apartments to rent or a house rental.
Compare Knoxville rent for a luxury house or similar properties
Tazewell (Claiborne), Ten Mile (Meigs), Thorn Hill (Grainger), Townsend (Blount), Vonore (Monroe), Somerville (Fayette), Munford (Tipton), Tiptonville (Lake), Moscow, Wynnburg, Maury City (Crockett), Tigrett (Dyer), La Grange, Lenox
Type of community
- Knoxville Tennessee
- Knoxville (TN) Single Family homes for rent Single family rents are generally reasonably priced depending on the position and community type. Generally the more convenient the location is to shopping and schools and the more appealing.
- Knoxville (TN) Multi-Family homes for rent MMultifamily unit can be described as accommodation designed to house separate families in one location and also includes duplexes and quadruplexes.
- Knoxville (TN) Corporate Housing rentals Corporate housing for rent are typically temporary or short term arrangements, to cater for example, the executive, or project manager, who must remain out of town on a project.
- Knoxville (TN) Senior Housing to rent Many types of care are available in different senior housing and accommodation options. Assistance may include assistance with daily living activities including bathing, dressing, walking, and eating.
- Knoxville (TN) Military Housing rentals Military housing offers single or military families the option of living off base. Realtors and landlords are generally more than pleased help to rent to our troops and families.
- Knoxville (TN) Student Housing rentals Undergraduates searching for housing close to campus will find various types of accommodation available.
- Knoxville (TN) Vacation Property for rent Vacation rentals are fully furnished single family style homes including apartments and town houses rented for a designated period of time, normally on a nightly or weekly basis.
- Knoxville (TN) Timeshare to rent Various types of timeshare rentals exist. Commonly an owner purchases a fractional ownership in a property such as condominiums. Timeshare accommodation is normally luxurious with many on site facilities.
- Knoxville (TN) Hotel / Motel Rooms for rent Hotels vary in tariff and amenities. Long stay hotel accommodation normally caters for different types of clientele, including future homeowners in transition between buying and selling homes.
- Knoxville (TN) Home Swap rentals Home swaps, or exchanges have become more popular as a form of luxury travel and vacationing. An alternative to hotels, participants simply live in each other's houses or condominiums etc.
Type of rental
- Knoxville (TN) Single family homes for rent A Family home generally is a single dwelling that is detached, and surrounded by its own boundaries. Accommodation may be available from a small cottage to an executive estate.
- Knoxville (TN) Apartments for rent Apartments are generally more affordable than purchasing a home, and for those with lower budgets, or as interim accommodation, for those who are looking to eventually purchase a home.
- Knoxville (TN) Town Homes for rent The townhome is typically terraced or semi-detached and often with multiple floors with sometimes up to six or more units. Frequently found in densely built city and surrounding areas.
- Knoxville (TN) Condominiums to rent Condominiums can be thought of as being in a building or complex, similar to apartments, but owned by individuals.
- Knoxville (TN) Lofts for rent / lease Lofts, compared to traditional apartment's lack interior walls to divide the living space and separate rooms. Often finished with exposed brickwork, duct work, and bare floors made of concrete or wood.
- Knoxville (TN) Studio for rent / lease Studio apartments generally require a compromise in living style with just a single room and separate bathroom. The kitchenette may be cabinets and sink along one wall.
- Knoxville (TN) Efficiency for rent Efficiency apartments generally are just one open room and may have closets a separate kitchen and bathroom. Since the space is small storage may be an issue.
- Knoxville (TN) Rooms for rent The accommodation typically has shared facilities including the kitchen and other communal areas in the home. Very often there is a private bathroom but this is not always the case.
- Knoxville (TN) Duplex for rent / lease A duplex, which can be described as two combined dwelling units sitting on one lot, are typically used by two families under one roof.
- Knoxville (TN) Manufactured Homes for rent Manufactured homes are prefabricated buildings, largely assembled in a factory and then transported to a site. Homes may be single or multi section and are finally completed at the site.
Partners:Knoxville Real Estate for sale
Knoxville apartment complexes include:
Meadow Wood, Wilson Rd : Meadowood Apartments, Pleasant Ridge Rd : Brendon Park, Grayland Dr : Cannon Ridge, Cannon Ridge Dr : Carriage Hills Apartments, Wilson Rd : Hickory Hills, Overbrook Dr : Glendale, Washington Pike : Kingwood, Kingwood Rd : Southwood, Sevier Ave : Alta Vista, Highland Ave : West Cliff, Neyland Dr : Crossing Place, Lippencott St : Pleasant Terrace, Pleasant Ridge Rd : Sharp Lane Apartments Ii, Sharp Ln : Foxfire, Merchant Dr : South Mount, Baker Ave : Windy Lakes, Baker Ave : West Gate Terrace, Gate Ln : The Raillery, Lonas Dr : Carriage Hills Apartments, Dereck Dr : Black Oak, Oak Valley Dr : Lanesborough, Lanesborough Way : Warren House, Ten Mile Rd : Brendon Park Office, Grayland Dr : Brendon Park, Countrywood Dr
Knoxville Mobile Home Parks:
Barney Ray Trailer Park, Holston Dr : Plantation Mhp, Roberts Rd : Dogwood Trailer Park, Clinton Hwy : Simmons Trailer Park, Murray Dr : Trailer Park, Piney Grove Church Rd : Pinewood Trailer Park, Hickory St : Pelham Road Trailer Park, Pelham Rd : Karns Trailer Park, Byington Solway Rd : Mobileland Trailer Park, Oak Ridge Hwy : Tillery Mobile Home Park, Tillery Rd
Dia Tech, Clinton Hwy : Control Tech, Middlebrook Pike : College Hills Apts, Ridgebrook Ln : Knoxville College, Knoxville College Dr : Spraly Tech, Lexington Dr : Fountainhead College Of Tech, Tazewell Pike : Medi Tech, N Peters Rd
Univ Tennessee, Circle Park : Univ Hospital, Alcoa Hwy : Univ Tenn Med Ctr, Alcoa Hwy : Univ Tn Hospital, Alcoa Hwy : University Radiology, Kingston Pike