Home Rentals in Los Angeles (CA)
Villa 3341 Country Club Dr / Los Angeles USA
6 1742 Barry Ave / Los Angeles USA
4 3712 Mentone Ave / Los Angeles USA
4 12017 Goshen Ave / Los Angeles USA
CasasRosa 6135 Lindenhurs Ave / Los Angeles USA
Real Estate - Apartments to rent in Los Angeles
During the first stages of locating new homes for rent in Los Angeles a renter ideally should create a list of the house or apartment features and amenities that are needed or preferred, in the actual home, and the Los Angeles neighborhood. Evaluate your final list prior to finally deciding and compare the features and cost
Owning a home in Los Angeles can be expensive today with property taxes, insurance hikes, and spikes in materials. If you’re not the handy-man type, repairs can soon put a dent in your savings account. Renting in Los Angeles can be an excellent solution if you’re on the lower side of income or you’d rather invest money for a few years before committing to a large purchase. Renting in Los Angeles gives you the option to move around affordability, as time goes by, your needs will change. Maybe you have room-mates and you’re now ready to get your own Los Angeles place, renting offers you the freedom of choice, more amenities and affordability.
When determining the type of Los Angeles rentals required keep in mind that what you need and what you want are sometimes two completely different things. Prioritize your requirements and preferred Los Angeles location, determine the things that are most important. Things to consider would typically be budget, neighborhood, school district, and distance to work.
Lookup for a local Los Angeles hotel apartment lease, Studio, Long term rooms, or Town homes to lease.
Update your Los Angeles lookup criteria by using number of bedrooms and nearby cities.
Lookup Los Angeles apartments to rent or a house rental.
Compare Los Angeles rent for a family house or similar condos
Type of community
- Los Angeles California
- Los Angeles (CA) Single Family homes for rent Single family rents are generally reasonably priced depending on the position and community type. Generally the more convenient the location is to shopping and schools and the more appealing.
- Los Angeles (CA) Multi-Family homes for rent MMultifamily unit can be described as accommodation designed to house separate families in one location and also includes duplexes and quadruplexes.
- Los Angeles (CA) Corporate Housing rentals Corporate housing for rent are typically temporary or short term arrangements, to cater for example, the executive, or project manager, who must remain out of town on a project.
- Los Angeles (CA) Senior Housing to rent Many types of care are available in different senior housing and accommodation options. Assistance may include assistance with daily living activities including bathing, dressing, walking, and eating.
- Los Angeles (CA) Military Housing rentals Military housing offers single or military families the option of living off base. Realtors and landlords are generally more than pleased help to rent to our troops and families.
- Los Angeles (CA) Student Housing rentals Undergraduates searching for housing close to campus will find various types of accommodation available.
- Los Angeles (CA) Vacation Property for rent Vacation rentals are fully furnished single family style homes including apartments and town houses rented for a designated period of time, normally on a nightly or weekly basis.
- Los Angeles (CA) Timeshare to rent Various types of timeshare rentals exist. Commonly an owner purchases a fractional ownership in a property such as condominiums. Timeshare accommodation is normally luxurious with many on site facilities.
- Los Angeles (CA) Hotel / Motel Rooms for rent Hotels vary in tariff and amenities. Long stay hotel accommodation normally caters for different types of clientele, including future homeowners in transition between buying and selling homes.
- Los Angeles (CA) Home Swap rentals Home swaps, or exchanges have become more popular as a form of luxury travel and vacationing. An alternative to hotels, participants simply live in each other's houses or condominiums etc.
Type of rental
- Los Angeles (CA) Single family homes for rent A Family home generally is a single dwelling that is detached, and surrounded by its own boundaries. Accommodation may be available from a small cottage to an executive estate.
- Los Angeles (CA) Apartments for rent Apartments are generally more affordable than purchasing a home, and for those with lower budgets, or as interim accommodation, for those who are looking to eventually purchase a home.
- Los Angeles (CA) Town Homes for rent The townhome is typically terraced or semi-detached and often with multiple floors with sometimes up to six or more units. Frequently found in densely built city and surrounding areas.
- Los Angeles (CA) Condominiums to rent Condominiums can be thought of as being in a building or complex, similar to apartments, but owned by individuals.
- Los Angeles (CA) Lofts for rent / lease Lofts, compared to traditional apartment's lack interior walls to divide the living space and separate rooms. Often finished with exposed brickwork, duct work, and bare floors made of concrete or wood.
- Los Angeles (CA) Studio for rent / lease Studio apartments generally require a compromise in living style with just a single room and separate bathroom. The kitchenette may be cabinets and sink along one wall.
- Los Angeles (CA) Efficiency for rent Efficiency apartments generally are just one open room and may have closets a separate kitchen and bathroom. Since the space is small storage may be an issue.
- Los Angeles (CA) Rooms for rent The accommodation typically has shared facilities including the kitchen and other communal areas in the home. Very often there is a private bathroom but this is not always the case.
- Los Angeles (CA) Duplex for rent / lease A duplex, which can be described as two combined dwelling units sitting on one lot, are typically used by two families under one roof.
- Los Angeles (CA) Manufactured Homes for rent Manufactured homes are prefabricated buildings, largely assembled in a factory and then transported to a site. Homes may be single or multi section and are finally completed at the site.
Partners:Los Angeles Real Estate for sale
Los Angeles apartment complexes include:
Kingshire Apt, S Kingsley Dr : Apt, Stevely Ave : Dsmart, Camrose Dr : Apt, Fedora St : Apt, W Martin Luther King Jr Blvd : Dsmart Pmdp 9/19/08, Wilshire Blvd : Dsmart, Cahuenga Blvd E: Holly, Holly Dr : Apt, S Normandie Ave : Dsmart, S Gage Ave : Dsmart, Dewey Ave : Dsmart, Harold Way : Dsmart-Apt 6, Towne Ave : Dsmart, Belford Ave : Hoover Terraces, S Hoover St : Mail Runner, Westwood Blvd : School Loan Connect Processing Center, La Grange Ave : Dsmart, Keystone Ave : Dsmart, Rose Ave : Dsmart, Cahuenga Blvd W: Capture Apt 228, E 33rd St : Dsmart/Pmdp 5/16/08, S Bixel St : Dsmart Pmdp 5/16/08, S Bixel St : 5107 Bldg, Hollywood Blvd : Apt, Melbourne Ave
Los Angeles Mobile Home Parks:
Monterey Trailer Park, Monterey Rd
Los Angeles Colleges:
Mt St Marys College, Chester Pl : Hebrew Union College, University Ave : La City Tech Center, Ramirez St : Trade Tech College 6, W Washington Blvd : Trade Tech College 1, W Washington Blvd : Trade Tech College 2, W Washington Blvd : Trade Tech College 3, W Washington Blvd : Trade Tech College 4, W Washington Blvd : Trade Tech College 5, W Washington Blvd : Trade Tech College 7, W Washington Blvd
Los Angeles Universities:
Loyola Marymount University, W 80th St : University Christian Chur, W Centinela Ave : University High School, Texas Ave : University Church, University Ave : Southwest Univeristy Of L, S Westmoreland Ave : University Children Medic, W Sunset Blvd : Universal Fellowship, Santa Monica Blvd : Loyola Marymount University, Loyola Blvd : Universal Datsun, Cahuenga Blvd W: University Of Judaism, Mulholland Dr