Home Rentals in Memphis (TN)
4824 Bowen Ave / Memphis USA
2990 Hickory Hill / Memphis USA
N Jackson Ave / Memphis USA
1348 Watkins / Memphis USA
784 784 Ayers / Memphis USA
Real Estate - Apartments to rent in Memphis
Locating an apartment or homes for rent in Memphis or local surrounding areas, can be done easily by using the search features and links. Use the top search boxes or left side links to find area house leases or other Memphis property types. Rents will vary according to size and location.
Owning a home in Memphis can be expensive today with property taxes, insurance hikes, and spikes in materials. If you’re not the handy-man type, repairs can soon put a dent in your savings account. Renting in Memphis can be an excellent solution if you’re on the lower side of income or you’d rather invest money for a few years before committing to a large purchase. Renting in Memphis gives you the option to move around affordability, as time goes by, your needs will change. Maybe you have room-mates and you’re now ready to get your own Memphis place, renting offers you the freedom of choice, more amenities and affordability.
Memphis advertisers are encouraged to post lots of pictures and list all the selling points of the property to enable potential renters to gather the information they require. Some Memphis properties can also include virtual tours which enable potential renters to really see the home inside and out. This benefits both Memphis landlord and tenant by helping to generate a serious enquiry
Lookup for a local Memphis duplex, apartment lease, efficiency, B&B rooms, homes to sub- lease or furnished rooms.
Refine your Memphis lookup options by price, number of bedrooms, and type of property.
Lookup Memphis apartments to rent or a house rental.
Compare Memphis market rent for a house or similar properties
Tellico Plains (Monroe), Tracy City (Grundy), South Pittsburg (Marion), Spring City (Rhea), Jonesborough (Washington), Shady Valley (Johnson), Flag Pond (Unicoi), Mountain Home, Bean Station (Grainger), Trade, Crab Orchard (Cumberland), Helenwood (Scott), Eagan (Claiborne), Caryville (Campbell), Greenback (Loudon)
Type of community
- Memphis Tennessee
- Memphis (TN) Single Family homes for rent Single family rents are generally reasonably priced depending on the position and community type. Generally the more convenient the location is to shopping and schools and the more appealing.
- Memphis (TN) Multi-Family homes for rent MMultifamily unit can be described as accommodation designed to house separate families in one location and also includes duplexes and quadruplexes.
- Memphis (TN) Corporate Housing rentals Corporate housing for rent are typically temporary or short term arrangements, to cater for example, the executive, or project manager, who must remain out of town on a project.
- Memphis (TN) Senior Housing to rent Many types of care are available in different senior housing and accommodation options. Assistance may include assistance with daily living activities including bathing, dressing, walking, and eating.
- Memphis (TN) Military Housing rentals Military housing offers single or military families the option of living off base. Realtors and landlords are generally more than pleased help to rent to our troops and families.
- Memphis (TN) Student Housing rentals Undergraduates searching for housing close to campus will find various types of accommodation available.
- Memphis (TN) Vacation Property for rent Vacation rentals are fully furnished single family style homes including apartments and town houses rented for a designated period of time, normally on a nightly or weekly basis.
- Memphis (TN) Timeshare to rent Various types of timeshare rentals exist. Commonly an owner purchases a fractional ownership in a property such as condominiums. Timeshare accommodation is normally luxurious with many on site facilities.
- Memphis (TN) Hotel / Motel Rooms for rent Hotels vary in tariff and amenities. Long stay hotel accommodation normally caters for different types of clientele, including future homeowners in transition between buying and selling homes.
- Memphis (TN) Home Swap rentals Home swaps, or exchanges have become more popular as a form of luxury travel and vacationing. An alternative to hotels, participants simply live in each other's houses or condominiums etc.
Type of rental
- Memphis (TN) Single family homes for rent A Family home generally is a single dwelling that is detached, and surrounded by its own boundaries. Accommodation may be available from a small cottage to an executive estate.
- Memphis (TN) Apartments for rent Apartments are generally more affordable than purchasing a home, and for those with lower budgets, or as interim accommodation, for those who are looking to eventually purchase a home.
- Memphis (TN) Town Homes for rent The townhome is typically terraced or semi-detached and often with multiple floors with sometimes up to six or more units. Frequently found in densely built city and surrounding areas.
- Memphis (TN) Condominiums to rent Condominiums can be thought of as being in a building or complex, similar to apartments, but owned by individuals.
- Memphis (TN) Lofts for rent / lease Lofts, compared to traditional apartment's lack interior walls to divide the living space and separate rooms. Often finished with exposed brickwork, duct work, and bare floors made of concrete or wood.
- Memphis (TN) Studio for rent / lease Studio apartments generally require a compromise in living style with just a single room and separate bathroom. The kitchenette may be cabinets and sink along one wall.
- Memphis (TN) Efficiency for rent Efficiency apartments generally are just one open room and may have closets a separate kitchen and bathroom. Since the space is small storage may be an issue.
- Memphis (TN) Rooms for rent The accommodation typically has shared facilities including the kitchen and other communal areas in the home. Very often there is a private bathroom but this is not always the case.
- Memphis (TN) Duplex for rent / lease A duplex, which can be described as two combined dwelling units sitting on one lot, are typically used by two families under one roof.
- Memphis (TN) Manufactured Homes for rent Manufactured homes are prefabricated buildings, largely assembled in a factory and then transported to a site. Homes may be single or multi section and are finally completed at the site.
Partners:Memphis Real Estate for sale
Memphis apartment complexes include:
Perkins Woods Apt, Forest Oak Way : Carriage House, Frayser Blvd : Covington Crossing, Devereux Dr : Hickory Villas, Mount Hickory Dr : Wingood, Devel St : Dupont Manor, Dupont Ave : Frayser Manor, Deb Dr : Whitney Manor, Saint Charles Dr : Apts, Corning Ave : Luther Terrace, James Rd : Frayser Manor, Frayser Manor Dr : Buena Vista, N Trezevant St : Watkins Manor, N Watkins St : Northside Manor, Northside Dr : Greenwich Square, Georgetown Dr : Greenwich Square, Getwell Rd : Covington Crossing, Elms Court Dr : Hilldale, Eastline Dr : Poplar Place, Randolph Pl : Golden, E Dison Ave : Stonebrook Apartments, Oregon Dr : Memphis Towers, Court Ave : Cottonwood Cabanas, Cottonlane Ave : Knightway, Billway Dr : Pauline Pl, S Pauline St
Memphis Mobile Home Parks:
Leahey Trailer Park, Summer Ave
State Tech, Macon Rd : Lemoyne Owen College, Walker Ave : Memphis College Of Art, Poplar Ave : So College Of Optometry, Madison Ave : Harding College, Cherry Rd : Kingsbury Vo Tech, N Graham St : Southwest Voc Tech School, Horn Lake Rd
Universal Underwriters, Tournament Dr : Universal Cheerleaders, Horizon Lake Dr : University Of Tennessee, Madison Ave : Universal Whse, Phelan Ave : University Of Memphis, Campus Postal Sta : University Of Tennessee, Court Ave : University Towers, Central Ave : Christian Brothers University, E Parkway S: University Of Tennessee, S Dunlap St : University Club, Central Ave