Home Rentals in Miami (FL)
PROPERTY ID 173099 / MIAMI USA
303-1 1750 NE 191ST ST / MIAMI USA
2102 888 Biscayne Blvd / Miami USA
PROPERTY ID 70993 / MIAMI USA
1101 145 SE 25 / Miami USA
Real Estate - Apartments to rent in Miami
Homes for rent in Miami generally are competitively priced if you’re looking for an apartment or a house. Whether you’re looking for a Miami property for rent that will accommodate your pets, or you have other requirements, there is normally Miami accommodation in most price ranges
The great benefit to renting when you’re new in Miami, is it’s much easier to finance, you can be “mobile,” and there’s no commitments to sign up for. If you need to move, you don’t have to worry about selling your Miami property before leaving town. It’s less expensive, has more amenities, and less liabilities. If you’re new to the Miami area, it may be a good idea to research before committing to any lease. Search the web to find where the traffic hot spots are and when, around your Miami place of work. You will save yourself some stress by choosing the right location to avoid or cut down on commuting time.
Many Miami properties are available to view at short notice and its recommended that contact is made to the advertiser sooner rather than later, to avoid disappointment, rather than find the Miami home has just been rented. Properties that are well priced and desirable will obviously be rented faster and sometimes the Miami landlords will offer a discounted rent rate in order to fill the vacancy quickly. Update your Miami lookup criteria by using number of bedrooms and nearby cities. Compare Miami rent for studio homes or similar rentals
Lookup for a local Miami Sub let apartment lease, furnished Short stay rooms or unfurnished homes to lease.
Lookup Miami apartments to rent or a house rental.
Many Miami properties are available to view at short notice and its recommended that contact is made to the advertiser sooner rather than later, to avoid disappointment, rather than find the Miami home has just been rented. Properties that are well priced and desirable will obviously be rented faster and sometimes the Miami landlords will offer a discounted rent rate in order to fill the vacancy quickly.
Update your Miami lookup criteria by using number of bedrooms and nearby cities.
Compare Miami rent for studio homes or similar rentals
Type of community
- Miami Florida
- Miami (FL) Single Family homes for rent Single family rents are generally reasonably priced depending on the position and community type. Generally the more convenient the location is to shopping and schools and the more appealing.
- Miami (FL) Multi-Family homes for rent MMultifamily unit can be described as accommodation designed to house separate families in one location and also includes duplexes and quadruplexes.
- Miami (FL) Corporate Housing rentals Corporate housing for rent are typically temporary or short term arrangements, to cater for example, the executive, or project manager, who must remain out of town on a project.
- Miami (FL) Senior Housing to rent Many types of care are available in different senior housing and accommodation options. Assistance may include assistance with daily living activities including bathing, dressing, walking, and eating.
- Miami (FL) Military Housing rentals Military housing offers single or military families the option of living off base. Realtors and landlords are generally more than pleased help to rent to our troops and families.
- Miami (FL) Student Housing rentals Undergraduates searching for housing close to campus will find various types of accommodation available.
- Miami (FL) Vacation Property for rent Vacation rentals are fully furnished single family style homes including apartments and town houses rented for a designated period of time, normally on a nightly or weekly basis.
- Miami (FL) Timeshare to rent Various types of timeshare rentals exist. Commonly an owner purchases a fractional ownership in a property such as condominiums. Timeshare accommodation is normally luxurious with many on site facilities.
- Miami (FL) Hotel / Motel Rooms for rent Hotels vary in tariff and amenities. Long stay hotel accommodation normally caters for different types of clientele, including future homeowners in transition between buying and selling homes.
- Miami (FL) Home Swap rentals Home swaps, or exchanges have become more popular as a form of luxury travel and vacationing. An alternative to hotels, participants simply live in each other's houses or condominiums etc.
Type of rental
- Miami (FL) Single family homes for rent A Family home generally is a single dwelling that is detached, and surrounded by its own boundaries. Accommodation may be available from a small cottage to an executive estate.
- Miami (FL) Apartments for rent Apartments are generally more affordable than purchasing a home, and for those with lower budgets, or as interim accommodation, for those who are looking to eventually purchase a home.
- Miami (FL) Town Homes for rent The townhome is typically terraced or semi-detached and often with multiple floors with sometimes up to six or more units. Frequently found in densely built city and surrounding areas.
- Miami (FL) Condominiums to rent Condominiums can be thought of as being in a building or complex, similar to apartments, but owned by individuals.
- Miami (FL) Lofts for rent / lease Lofts, compared to traditional apartment's lack interior walls to divide the living space and separate rooms. Often finished with exposed brickwork, duct work, and bare floors made of concrete or wood.
- Miami (FL) Studio for rent / lease Studio apartments generally require a compromise in living style with just a single room and separate bathroom. The kitchenette may be cabinets and sink along one wall.
- Miami (FL) Efficiency for rent Efficiency apartments generally are just one open room and may have closets a separate kitchen and bathroom. Since the space is small storage may be an issue.
- Miami (FL) Rooms for rent The accommodation typically has shared facilities including the kitchen and other communal areas in the home. Very often there is a private bathroom but this is not always the case.
- Miami (FL) Duplex for rent / lease A duplex, which can be described as two combined dwelling units sitting on one lot, are typically used by two families under one roof.
- Miami (FL) Manufactured Homes for rent Manufactured homes are prefabricated buildings, largely assembled in a factory and then transported to a site. Homes may be single or multi section and are finally completed at the site.
Partners:Miami Real Estate for sale
Miami apartment complexes include:
Miller Villas, Alberto Febles Dr : Kendall Heights 1, Kendale Lakes Cir : Kendall Heights 4, Kendale Lakes Cir : Dps, NW 8th St : Dps, Fontainebleau Blvd : The Greens, W Flagler St : Blue Lake, NW 7th St : Dps, SW 197th St : Snapper Village, SW 114th Pl : Razed, SW 9th Ave : For Sortation, NE 6th Ave : For Soration, NE 6th Ave : Ais/Dsf Off, NW 89th St : Pine Crest Apt, SW 107th Ave : Razed, NW 25th Ave : Tempo 3, NW South Tamiami Canal Dr : Edgewater, NW 45th Ave : Monte Carlo, NW 72nd Ave : Villas, NW 72nd Ave : Shore Point, NW 7th St : Xotic Foods, Brickell Bay Dr : Vanta Court, SW 20th Ave : Earl, SW 5th St : Dps, N Miami Ave : Dps, Towerside Ter
Miami Mobile Home Parks:
Trailer Park, NW 36th St : River Trailer Park, NW 27th Ave : Trailer Park, W Dixie Hwy : Silver Palm Trailer Park, SW 232nd St : Trailer Park, NW 30th Ave : Redland Trailer Park, SW 232nd St : Silver Court Trailer Park, SW 8th St
Miami Dade Community Coll, SW 104th St : Miami Dade Comm College, SW 104th St : Arc Tech Assoc, S Dixie Hwy : Arc Tech Assoc, S Us Highway 1 : Dade County Tax Coll, W Flagler St : Miami/Dade Com Coll, NW 20th St : Cine Tech Inc, NE 4th Ct : Miami Dade Comm College, NE 2nd Ave : Miami Dade Comm College, NE 4th St : Miami Dade Community Coll, NE 4th St
University Baptist Church, Anastasia Ave : Barry University, NE 2nd Ave : University Lakes Apts, SW 129th Pl : Universal Payment & Comm Inc, NE 54th St : Florida Intl Univ, NE 151st St : Universal Surgical, NE 191st St : Univision, NW 36th Street Ext : Univision, NW 41st St : University Of Miami, SW 152nd St : University Of Miami, Coral Reef Dr