Home Rentals in Naugatuck (CT)
Real Estate - Apartments to rent in Naugatuck
During the first stages of locating new homes for rent in Naugatuck a renter ideally should create a list of the house or apartment features and amenities that are needed or preferred, in the actual home, and the Naugatuck neighborhood. Evaluate your final list prior to finally deciding and compare the features and cost
Renting in Naugatuck is a great way for a young person to start out. If you want to purchase a Naugatuck home some day and you know where you want to settle in, renting will help you on the path to Naugatuck homeownership. You can build a good credit score, prove stability, gain references for future use, and learn to be independent. When you are ready to purchase a home in Naugatuck, it’s a good idea to rent one first for a trial period. You’ll learn what to expect, lawn maintenance, repair costs, and finding a good Naugatuck neighborhood that’s friendly.
When determining the type of Naugatuck rentals required keep in mind that what you need and what you want are sometimes two completely different things. Prioritize your requirements and preferred Naugatuck location, determine the things that are most important. Things to consider would typically be budget, neighborhood, school district, and distance to work.
Lookup for a local Naugatuck hotel apartment lease, Studio, Long term rooms, or Town homes to lease.
Update your Naugatuck lookup criteria by using number of bedrooms and nearby cities.
Lookup Naugatuck apartments to rent or a house rental.
Compare Naugatuck rent for a family house or similar condos
Type of community
- Naugatuck Connecticut
- Naugatuck (CT) Single Family homes for rent Single family rents are generally reasonably priced depending on the position and community type. Generally the more convenient the location is to shopping and schools and the more appealing.
- Naugatuck (CT) Multi-Family homes for rent MMultifamily unit can be described as accommodation designed to house separate families in one location and also includes duplexes and quadruplexes.
- Naugatuck (CT) Corporate Housing rentals Corporate housing for rent are typically temporary or short term arrangements, to cater for example, the executive, or project manager, who must remain out of town on a project.
- Naugatuck (CT) Senior Housing to rent Many types of care are available in different senior housing and accommodation options. Assistance may include assistance with daily living activities including bathing, dressing, walking, and eating.
- Naugatuck (CT) Military Housing rentals Military housing offers single or military families the option of living off base. Realtors and landlords are generally more than pleased help to rent to our troops and families.
- Naugatuck (CT) Student Housing rentals Undergraduates searching for housing close to campus will find various types of accommodation available.
- Naugatuck (CT) Vacation Property for rent Vacation rentals are fully furnished single family style homes including apartments and town houses rented for a designated period of time, normally on a nightly or weekly basis.
- Naugatuck (CT) Timeshare to rent Various types of timeshare rentals exist. Commonly an owner purchases a fractional ownership in a property such as condominiums. Timeshare accommodation is normally luxurious with many on site facilities.
- Naugatuck (CT) Hotel / Motel Rooms for rent Hotels vary in tariff and amenities. Long stay hotel accommodation normally caters for different types of clientele, including future homeowners in transition between buying and selling homes.
- Naugatuck (CT) Home Swap rentals Home swaps, or exchanges have become more popular as a form of luxury travel and vacationing. An alternative to hotels, participants simply live in each other's houses or condominiums etc.
Type of rental
- Naugatuck (CT) Single family homes for rent A Family home generally is a single dwelling that is detached, and surrounded by its own boundaries. Accommodation may be available from a small cottage to an executive estate.
- Naugatuck (CT) Apartments for rent Apartments are generally more affordable than purchasing a home, and for those with lower budgets, or as interim accommodation, for those who are looking to eventually purchase a home.
- Naugatuck (CT) Town Homes for rent The townhome is typically terraced or semi-detached and often with multiple floors with sometimes up to six or more units. Frequently found in densely built city and surrounding areas.
- Naugatuck (CT) Condominiums to rent Condominiums can be thought of as being in a building or complex, similar to apartments, but owned by individuals.
- Naugatuck (CT) Lofts for rent / lease Lofts, compared to traditional apartment's lack interior walls to divide the living space and separate rooms. Often finished with exposed brickwork, duct work, and bare floors made of concrete or wood.
- Naugatuck (CT) Studio for rent / lease Studio apartments generally require a compromise in living style with just a single room and separate bathroom. The kitchenette may be cabinets and sink along one wall.
- Naugatuck (CT) Efficiency for rent Efficiency apartments generally are just one open room and may have closets a separate kitchen and bathroom. Since the space is small storage may be an issue.
- Naugatuck (CT) Rooms for rent The accommodation typically has shared facilities including the kitchen and other communal areas in the home. Very often there is a private bathroom but this is not always the case.
- Naugatuck (CT) Duplex for rent / lease A duplex, which can be described as two combined dwelling units sitting on one lot, are typically used by two families under one roof.
- Naugatuck (CT) Manufactured Homes for rent Manufactured homes are prefabricated buildings, largely assembled in a factory and then transported to a site. Homes may be single or multi section and are finally completed at the site.
Partners:Naugatuck Real Estate for sale
Naugatuck apartment complexes include:
Mattatuck Manor, Spring St : Weid, Weid Dr : Horizon Homes Bldg 07, Andrew Ave : Oak Terrace Apt Bldg # 2, Conrad St : Oak Terrace Apt Bldg # 1, Conrad St : Oak Terrace Apt Bldg # 8, Conrad St : Horizon Homes Bldg 08, Andrew Ave : Trowbridge, Highland Ave : Horizon Homes Bldg 10, Andrew Ave : Horizon Homes Bldg 11, Andrew Ave : Prospect Manor Apt, Prospect St : Brook Valley Estates Cond, New Haven Rd : Glenbrook Garden, Bridge St : Oak Terrace Apt Bldg # 4, Conrad St : Oak Terrace Apt Bldg # 3, Conrad St : Oak Terrace Apt Bldg # 5, Conrad St : Oak Terrace Apt Bldg # 6, Conrad St : Horizon Homes Bldg 09, Andrew Ave : Parkview Bldg 7, Spring St : Horizon Homes Bldg 12, Andrew Ave : Horizon Homes Bldg 13, Andrew Ave : Agway Farm Prod, Gunntown Rd : Southwood Bldg 5, Rubber Ave : Ramblewood Bldg C, Osborn Rd : Apt, Crown St
Universal Travel, Church St