Home Rentals in New York (NY)
11 26 West 26th St / New York USA
6FL 370 West 30th Street / New York USA
20 411 East 78th St / New York USA
West 8th St / New York USA
LE E 22nd St / New York USA
Real Estate - Apartments to rent in New York
During the first stages of locating new homes for rent in New York a renter ideally should create a list of the house or apartment features and amenities that are needed or preferred, in the actual home, and the New York neighborhood. Evaluate your final list prior to finally deciding and compare the features and cost
If you’re moving to a new New York location, renting is the best way to go. You can take your time to get a feel for the town and locate the right New York neighborhood to fit your needs. You can take advantage of lower costs and keep the ability to move easily. Renting in New York can also give you a trial period to try something new prior to purchasing. If you always lived in rural areas and wanted to know what it’s like living in New York trendy metropolitan urban areas, you can experiment with little risk to your budget. Some of the great benefits that come with renting are less stress and worry over New York property maintenance too.
Finding the right accommodation in the perfect New York location can sometimes take more time than is available. New York apartment homes in a purpose built complex can be a good choice as they typically have a variation of units available at any one time. A further benefit is that many New York complexes have facilities on site such as a pool and games room.
Lookup for a local New York executive apartment lease, pet friendly homes, hotel rooms, or a Studio homes to lease.
Improve your New York lookup options with number of bedrooms and location of property
Lookup New York apartments to rent or a house rental.
Compare New York rent for a detached house or similar accommodation
Type of community
- New York New York
- New York (NY) Single Family homes for rent Single family rents are generally reasonably priced depending on the position and community type. Generally the more convenient the location is to shopping and schools and the more appealing.
- New York (NY) Multi-Family homes for rent MMultifamily unit can be described as accommodation designed to house separate families in one location and also includes duplexes and quadruplexes.
- New York (NY) Corporate Housing rentals Corporate housing for rent are typically temporary or short term arrangements, to cater for example, the executive, or project manager, who must remain out of town on a project.
- New York (NY) Senior Housing to rent Many types of care are available in different senior housing and accommodation options. Assistance may include assistance with daily living activities including bathing, dressing, walking, and eating.
- New York (NY) Military Housing rentals Military housing offers single or military families the option of living off base. Realtors and landlords are generally more than pleased help to rent to our troops and families.
- New York (NY) Student Housing rentals Undergraduates searching for housing close to campus will find various types of accommodation available.
- New York (NY) Vacation Property for rent Vacation rentals are fully furnished single family style homes including apartments and town houses rented for a designated period of time, normally on a nightly or weekly basis.
- New York (NY) Timeshare to rent Various types of timeshare rentals exist. Commonly an owner purchases a fractional ownership in a property such as condominiums. Timeshare accommodation is normally luxurious with many on site facilities.
- New York (NY) Hotel / Motel Rooms for rent Hotels vary in tariff and amenities. Long stay hotel accommodation normally caters for different types of clientele, including future homeowners in transition between buying and selling homes.
- New York (NY) Home Swap rentals Home swaps, or exchanges have become more popular as a form of luxury travel and vacationing. An alternative to hotels, participants simply live in each other's houses or condominiums etc.
Type of rental
- New York (NY) Single family homes for rent A Family home generally is a single dwelling that is detached, and surrounded by its own boundaries. Accommodation may be available from a small cottage to an executive estate.
- New York (NY) Apartments for rent Apartments are generally more affordable than purchasing a home, and for those with lower budgets, or as interim accommodation, for those who are looking to eventually purchase a home.
- New York (NY) Town Homes for rent The townhome is typically terraced or semi-detached and often with multiple floors with sometimes up to six or more units. Frequently found in densely built city and surrounding areas.
- New York (NY) Condominiums to rent Condominiums can be thought of as being in a building or complex, similar to apartments, but owned by individuals.
- New York (NY) Lofts for rent / lease Lofts, compared to traditional apartment's lack interior walls to divide the living space and separate rooms. Often finished with exposed brickwork, duct work, and bare floors made of concrete or wood.
- New York (NY) Studio for rent / lease Studio apartments generally require a compromise in living style with just a single room and separate bathroom. The kitchenette may be cabinets and sink along one wall.
- New York (NY) Efficiency for rent Efficiency apartments generally are just one open room and may have closets a separate kitchen and bathroom. Since the space is small storage may be an issue.
- New York (NY) Rooms for rent The accommodation typically has shared facilities including the kitchen and other communal areas in the home. Very often there is a private bathroom but this is not always the case.
- New York (NY) Duplex for rent / lease A duplex, which can be described as two combined dwelling units sitting on one lot, are typically used by two families under one roof.
- New York (NY) Manufactured Homes for rent Manufactured homes are prefabricated buildings, largely assembled in a factory and then transported to a site. Homes may be single or multi section and are finally completed at the site.
Partners:New York Real Estate for sale
New York apartment complexes include:
Alweis, E 72nd St : Chelsea Realty, 9th Ave : X, E 84th St : Volunteers Of America, W 85th St : Dr Haddad, 5th Ave : To Caoture Mail, W 54th St : Dr Volcovic, Broadway : Printing House Rec Inc, Hudson St : Handicapped L Marchi, E 24th St : Columbia Pres Med Ctr, Haven Ave : Cpmc, Haven Ave : `, W 86th St : Claire Eisenberg, W 176th St : Alfred Lichter, W 176th St : Alco Realty Partnership, W 176th St : A. Lichter, W 176th St : Dr M Schmerin, Park Ave : Dr G Chranowski, E 87th St : Dr L Vanderhost, E 87th St : Dr A Fay, E 87th St : Dr Shalette, E End Ave : Dr Biel, E 90th St : Dr. Podlinski, Grand St : 1, E 79th St : Donald Seetoo Asgard Intl, Park Row
New York Colleges:
Stern College Dorm, E 34th St : Hunter College, W 41st St : Applied Management Tech Inc, 8th Ave : Nyu College Of Dentistry, 1st Ave : Queens College, W 44th St : Teachers College, W 120th St : Episcopal College, 2nd Ave : Queens College, W 43rd St : Beirut University College, Riverside Dr : Apex Tech School, Avenue Of The Americas
New York Universities:
University Of Professional Studies, University Pl : University Of Pain, University Pl : Universal Center, Lexington Ave : Ny Univ, Washington Sq S: New York Hospital - Cornell Univ, Lexington Ave : University Of Chicago, Rockefeller Plz : New York University, W 42nd St : Lebanese American Univ, Riverside Dr : Japan Int Christian Univ, Riverside Dr : Beirut University College, Riverside Dr