Home Rentals in Palo Alto (CA)
929 Oakes 929 929 Oakes Street / Palo Alto USA
great loc 958 Garden Street / Palo Alto USA
738 Channing Ave / Palo Alto USA
cozy 737 San Jude Ave / Palo Alto USA
3 1893 Woodland Ave / Palo Alto USA
Real Estate - Apartments to rent in Palo Alto
Homes for rent in Palo Alto that represent good value are very often snapped up fast in a competitive market. Finding the right Palo Alto house or apartment can require a significant amount of investment in time and perseverance it is also recommended to become familiar with a new Palo Alto neighborhood.
Owning a home in Palo Alto can be expensive today with property taxes, insurance hikes, and spikes in materials. If you’re not the handy-man type, repairs can soon put a dent in your savings account. Renting in Palo Alto can be an excellent solution if you’re on the lower side of income or you’d rather invest money for a few years before committing to a large purchase. Renting in Palo Alto gives you the option to move around affordability, as time goes by, your needs will change. Maybe you have room-mates and you’re now ready to get your own Palo Alto place, renting offers you the freedom of choice, more amenities and affordability.
Sorting through different types of available Palo Alto accommodation can take time and perseverance in trying to locate a Palo Alto property that would suit both facility and location requirements. The monthly rent may become the most important factor but sometimes it may be negotiated for a stable and well qualifiedPalo Alto tenant.
Lookup for a local Palo Alto Part furnished apartment lease, timeshare, efficienciy rooms, or manufactured homes to lease.
Update your Palo Alto lookup criteria by keyword and number of bedrooms and bathrooms.
Lookup Palo Alto apartments to rent or a house rental.
Compare Palo Alto rent for a condominium or similar apartment
San Gregorio (San Mateo), South San Francisco, Sunnyvale (Santa Clara), Crockett (Contra Costa), Diablo, Oakley, Pleasant Hill, Martinez, Calistoga (Napa), Concord, Deer Park, Pope Valley, Union City (Alameda), Saint Helena, Piedmont
Type of community
- Palo Alto California
- Palo Alto (CA) Single Family homes for rent Single family rents are generally reasonably priced depending on the position and community type. Generally the more convenient the location is to shopping and schools and the more appealing.
- Palo Alto (CA) Multi-Family homes for rent MMultifamily unit can be described as accommodation designed to house separate families in one location and also includes duplexes and quadruplexes.
- Palo Alto (CA) Corporate Housing rentals Corporate housing for rent are typically temporary or short term arrangements, to cater for example, the executive, or project manager, who must remain out of town on a project.
- Palo Alto (CA) Senior Housing to rent Many types of care are available in different senior housing and accommodation options. Assistance may include assistance with daily living activities including bathing, dressing, walking, and eating.
- Palo Alto (CA) Military Housing rentals Military housing offers single or military families the option of living off base. Realtors and landlords are generally more than pleased help to rent to our troops and families.
- Palo Alto (CA) Student Housing rentals Undergraduates searching for housing close to campus will find various types of accommodation available.
- Palo Alto (CA) Vacation Property for rent Vacation rentals are fully furnished single family style homes including apartments and town houses rented for a designated period of time, normally on a nightly or weekly basis.
- Palo Alto (CA) Timeshare to rent Various types of timeshare rentals exist. Commonly an owner purchases a fractional ownership in a property such as condominiums. Timeshare accommodation is normally luxurious with many on site facilities.
- Palo Alto (CA) Hotel / Motel Rooms for rent Hotels vary in tariff and amenities. Long stay hotel accommodation normally caters for different types of clientele, including future homeowners in transition between buying and selling homes.
- Palo Alto (CA) Home Swap rentals Home swaps, or exchanges have become more popular as a form of luxury travel and vacationing. An alternative to hotels, participants simply live in each other's houses or condominiums etc.
Type of rental
- Palo Alto (CA) Single family homes for rent A Family home generally is a single dwelling that is detached, and surrounded by its own boundaries. Accommodation may be available from a small cottage to an executive estate.
- Palo Alto (CA) Apartments for rent Apartments are generally more affordable than purchasing a home, and for those with lower budgets, or as interim accommodation, for those who are looking to eventually purchase a home.
- Palo Alto (CA) Town Homes for rent The townhome is typically terraced or semi-detached and often with multiple floors with sometimes up to six or more units. Frequently found in densely built city and surrounding areas.
- Palo Alto (CA) Condominiums to rent Condominiums can be thought of as being in a building or complex, similar to apartments, but owned by individuals.
- Palo Alto (CA) Lofts for rent / lease Lofts, compared to traditional apartment's lack interior walls to divide the living space and separate rooms. Often finished with exposed brickwork, duct work, and bare floors made of concrete or wood.
- Palo Alto (CA) Studio for rent / lease Studio apartments generally require a compromise in living style with just a single room and separate bathroom. The kitchenette may be cabinets and sink along one wall.
- Palo Alto (CA) Efficiency for rent Efficiency apartments generally are just one open room and may have closets a separate kitchen and bathroom. Since the space is small storage may be an issue.
- Palo Alto (CA) Rooms for rent The accommodation typically has shared facilities including the kitchen and other communal areas in the home. Very often there is a private bathroom but this is not always the case.
- Palo Alto (CA) Duplex for rent / lease A duplex, which can be described as two combined dwelling units sitting on one lot, are typically used by two families under one roof.
- Palo Alto (CA) Manufactured Homes for rent Manufactured homes are prefabricated buildings, largely assembled in a factory and then transported to a site. Homes may be single or multi section and are finally completed at the site.
Partners:Palo Alto Real Estate for sale
Palo Alto apartment complexes include:
Stonegate, Clarke Ave : Deauville, Clarke Ave : Rancho, W Bayshore Rd : Monterey, W Bayshore Rd : Oak Creek, Sand Hill Rd : Roxy, Loma Verde Ave : Grant Ave Garden, Grant Ave : Terman, Terman Dr : Southwood, Middlefield Rd : Byron, Byron St : The Kendall, Kendall Ave : Anita, Matadero Ave : Galantine, Arastradero Rd : Park West, Kendall Ave : La Selva, Magnolia Dr : Park Square, Wilkie Way : Kona, Colorado Ave : Oak Creek, Oak Creek Dr : The Chantilly, Fulton St : Forest Towers, Forest Ave : Pine Villa, Newell Rd
Palo Alto Mobile Home Parks:
Trailer Park, El Camino Real
Palo Alto Universities:
Stanford University Press, Page Mill Rd : University Club, Miranda Ave : Stanford University, Arastradero Rd