Home Rentals in Philadelphia (PA)
3rd FL Spring Garden Street / Philadelphia USA
Apartment Herbert Street / Philadelphia USA
3 bd House Conestoga Street / Philadelphia USA
305 B West Montgomery / Philadelphia USA
Real Estate - Apartments to rent in Philadelphia
During the first stages of locating new homes for rent in Philadelphia a renter ideally should create a list of the house or apartment features and amenities that are needed or preferred, in the actual home, and the Philadelphia neighborhood. Evaluate your final list prior to finally deciding and compare the features and cost
Renting in Philadelphia is a great way for a young person to start out. If you want to purchase a Philadelphia home some day and you know where you want to settle in, renting will help you on the path to Philadelphia homeownership. You can build a good credit score, prove stability, gain references for future use, and learn to be independent. When you are ready to purchase a home in Philadelphia, it’s a good idea to rent one first for a trial period. You’ll learn what to expect, lawn maintenance, repair costs, and finding a good Philadelphia neighborhood that’s friendly.
Philadelphia advertisers are encouraged to post lots of pictures and list all the selling points of the property to enable potential renters to gather the information they require. Some Philadelphia properties can also include virtual tours which enable potential renters to really see the home inside and out. This benefits both Philadelphia landlord and tenant by helping to generate a serious enquiry
Lookup for a local Philadelphia duplex, apartment lease, efficiency, B&B rooms, homes to sub- lease or furnished rooms.
Refine your Philadelphia lookup options by price, number of bedrooms, and type of property.
Lookup Philadelphia apartments to rent or a house rental.
Compare Philadelphia market rent for a house or similar properties
Type of community
- Philadelphia Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia (PA) Single Family homes for rent Single family rents are generally reasonably priced depending on the position and community type. Generally the more convenient the location is to shopping and schools and the more appealing.
- Philadelphia (PA) Multi-Family homes for rent MMultifamily unit can be described as accommodation designed to house separate families in one location and also includes duplexes and quadruplexes.
- Philadelphia (PA) Corporate Housing rentals Corporate housing for rent are typically temporary or short term arrangements, to cater for example, the executive, or project manager, who must remain out of town on a project.
- Philadelphia (PA) Senior Housing to rent Many types of care are available in different senior housing and accommodation options. Assistance may include assistance with daily living activities including bathing, dressing, walking, and eating.
- Philadelphia (PA) Military Housing rentals Military housing offers single or military families the option of living off base. Realtors and landlords are generally more than pleased help to rent to our troops and families.
- Philadelphia (PA) Student Housing rentals Undergraduates searching for housing close to campus will find various types of accommodation available.
- Philadelphia (PA) Vacation Property for rent Vacation rentals are fully furnished single family style homes including apartments and town houses rented for a designated period of time, normally on a nightly or weekly basis.
- Philadelphia (PA) Timeshare to rent Various types of timeshare rentals exist. Commonly an owner purchases a fractional ownership in a property such as condominiums. Timeshare accommodation is normally luxurious with many on site facilities.
- Philadelphia (PA) Hotel / Motel Rooms for rent Hotels vary in tariff and amenities. Long stay hotel accommodation normally caters for different types of clientele, including future homeowners in transition between buying and selling homes.
- Philadelphia (PA) Home Swap rentals Home swaps, or exchanges have become more popular as a form of luxury travel and vacationing. An alternative to hotels, participants simply live in each other's houses or condominiums etc.
Type of rental
- Philadelphia (PA) Single family homes for rent A Family home generally is a single dwelling that is detached, and surrounded by its own boundaries. Accommodation may be available from a small cottage to an executive estate.
- Philadelphia (PA) Apartments for rent Apartments are generally more affordable than purchasing a home, and for those with lower budgets, or as interim accommodation, for those who are looking to eventually purchase a home.
- Philadelphia (PA) Town Homes for rent The townhome is typically terraced or semi-detached and often with multiple floors with sometimes up to six or more units. Frequently found in densely built city and surrounding areas.
- Philadelphia (PA) Condominiums to rent Condominiums can be thought of as being in a building or complex, similar to apartments, but owned by individuals.
- Philadelphia (PA) Lofts for rent / lease Lofts, compared to traditional apartment's lack interior walls to divide the living space and separate rooms. Often finished with exposed brickwork, duct work, and bare floors made of concrete or wood.
- Philadelphia (PA) Studio for rent / lease Studio apartments generally require a compromise in living style with just a single room and separate bathroom. The kitchenette may be cabinets and sink along one wall.
- Philadelphia (PA) Efficiency for rent Efficiency apartments generally are just one open room and may have closets a separate kitchen and bathroom. Since the space is small storage may be an issue.
- Philadelphia (PA) Rooms for rent The accommodation typically has shared facilities including the kitchen and other communal areas in the home. Very often there is a private bathroom but this is not always the case.
- Philadelphia (PA) Duplex for rent / lease A duplex, which can be described as two combined dwelling units sitting on one lot, are typically used by two families under one roof.
- Philadelphia (PA) Manufactured Homes for rent Manufactured homes are prefabricated buildings, largely assembled in a factory and then transported to a site. Homes may be single or multi section and are finally completed at the site.
Partners:Philadelphia Real Estate for sale
Philadelphia apartment complexes include:
Marchwood, Wissahickon Ave : Vida, S 15th St : 9513 Hoff St, Hoff St : Grant Gardens, Michener St : Embassy, Walnut St : Mid City, Chestnut St : Morris, S 13th St : The Waterfront, S Letitia St : Parkside, N 52nd St : J B, Bingham St : Windsor Court Management Office, Barnes St : Canterbury Court, Academy Rd : Brookmont, Red Lion Rd : Forest Glen Condominium, Byberry Rd : Sanford Arms, Gorman St : Ardleigh Manor, E Mount Pleasant Ave : Stenton Arms, E Sharpnack St : Allen Lane, Cresheim Rd : Stokes Rowe, Germantown Ave : Saint Regis East, Tremont St : Fairmount Terrace, Conshohocken Ave : Larsam Court, 70th Ave : Mount West, 71st Ave : Burlington House, Spruce St : The Milestone, Spruce St
Riepe College House, S 36th St : Stouffer College Bldg, Spruce St : Web Dubois College House, Walnut St : Hill College House, Walnut St : Rodin College House, Locust Walk : Harrison College House, Irving St : College Of Health Professionals, W Tioga St : Ware College House, Spruce St : Lincoln Tech Institute, Torresdale Ave : Pa Col Podiatric Medicine, N 8th St
Univ Of Penn Law School, Chestnut St : Univ Of Arts Dorm Office, Pine St : Drexel University, N 15th St : Allegheny Univ Health Serv, N Broad St : Hahnemann University Hospital, N Broad St : University Of The Arts, S Broad St : Rm 200 Univ Rel, Chestnut St : University City Service Center, Market St : Christian Assoc Of Univ Of Pa, Locust Walk : Univ City Eye Care, Chestnut St