Home Rentals in Phoenix (AZ)
20 2929 Yorkshire Dr. / Phoenix USA
2025 E. Campbell Ave. / Phoenix USA
Real Estate - Apartments to rent in Phoenix
Looking for the perfect Phoenix house or apartment in the perfect place? Extra time and effort spent in researching the area and the homes for rent in Phoenix will be well rewarded when compared to the amount of time in regretting the wrong choice because of quick decisions.
If you’re moving to a new Phoenix location, renting is the best way to go. You can take your time to get a feel for the town and locate the right Phoenix neighborhood to fit your needs. You can take advantage of lower costs and keep the ability to move easily. Renting in Phoenix can also give you a trial period to try something new prior to purchasing. If you always lived in rural areas and wanted to know what it’s like living in Phoenix trendy metropolitan urban areas, you can experiment with little risk to your budget. Some of the great benefits that come with renting are less stress and worry over Phoenix property maintenance too.
Many Phoenix properties are available to view at short notice and its recommended that contact is made to the advertiser sooner rather than later, to avoid disappointment, rather than find the Phoenix home has just been rented. Properties that are well priced and desirable will obviously be rented faster and sometimes the Phoenix landlords will offer a discounted rent rate in order to fill the vacancy quickly.
Lookup for a local Phoenix Sub let apartment lease, furnished Short stay rooms or unfurnished homes to lease.
Update your Phoenix lookup criteria by using number of bedrooms and nearby cities.
Lookup Phoenix apartments to rent or a house rental.
Compare Phoenix rent for studio homes or similar rentals
Type of community
- Phoenix Arizona
- Phoenix (AZ) Single Family homes for rent Single family rents are generally reasonably priced depending on the position and community type. Generally the more convenient the location is to shopping and schools and the more appealing.
- Phoenix (AZ) Multi-Family homes for rent MMultifamily unit can be described as accommodation designed to house separate families in one location and also includes duplexes and quadruplexes.
- Phoenix (AZ) Corporate Housing rentals Corporate housing for rent are typically temporary or short term arrangements, to cater for example, the executive, or project manager, who must remain out of town on a project.
- Phoenix (AZ) Senior Housing to rent Many types of care are available in different senior housing and accommodation options. Assistance may include assistance with daily living activities including bathing, dressing, walking, and eating.
- Phoenix (AZ) Military Housing rentals Military housing offers single or military families the option of living off base. Realtors and landlords are generally more than pleased help to rent to our troops and families.
- Phoenix (AZ) Student Housing rentals Undergraduates searching for housing close to campus will find various types of accommodation available.
- Phoenix (AZ) Vacation Property for rent Vacation rentals are fully furnished single family style homes including apartments and town houses rented for a designated period of time, normally on a nightly or weekly basis.
- Phoenix (AZ) Timeshare to rent Various types of timeshare rentals exist. Commonly an owner purchases a fractional ownership in a property such as condominiums. Timeshare accommodation is normally luxurious with many on site facilities.
- Phoenix (AZ) Hotel / Motel Rooms for rent Hotels vary in tariff and amenities. Long stay hotel accommodation normally caters for different types of clientele, including future homeowners in transition between buying and selling homes.
- Phoenix (AZ) Home Swap rentals Home swaps, or exchanges have become more popular as a form of luxury travel and vacationing. An alternative to hotels, participants simply live in each other's houses or condominiums etc.
Type of rental
- Phoenix (AZ) Single family homes for rent A Family home generally is a single dwelling that is detached, and surrounded by its own boundaries. Accommodation may be available from a small cottage to an executive estate.
- Phoenix (AZ) Apartments for rent Apartments are generally more affordable than purchasing a home, and for those with lower budgets, or as interim accommodation, for those who are looking to eventually purchase a home.
- Phoenix (AZ) Town Homes for rent The townhome is typically terraced or semi-detached and often with multiple floors with sometimes up to six or more units. Frequently found in densely built city and surrounding areas.
- Phoenix (AZ) Condominiums to rent Condominiums can be thought of as being in a building or complex, similar to apartments, but owned by individuals.
- Phoenix (AZ) Lofts for rent / lease Lofts, compared to traditional apartment's lack interior walls to divide the living space and separate rooms. Often finished with exposed brickwork, duct work, and bare floors made of concrete or wood.
- Phoenix (AZ) Studio for rent / lease Studio apartments generally require a compromise in living style with just a single room and separate bathroom. The kitchenette may be cabinets and sink along one wall.
- Phoenix (AZ) Efficiency for rent Efficiency apartments generally are just one open room and may have closets a separate kitchen and bathroom. Since the space is small storage may be an issue.
- Phoenix (AZ) Rooms for rent The accommodation typically has shared facilities including the kitchen and other communal areas in the home. Very often there is a private bathroom but this is not always the case.
- Phoenix (AZ) Duplex for rent / lease A duplex, which can be described as two combined dwelling units sitting on one lot, are typically used by two families under one roof.
- Phoenix (AZ) Manufactured Homes for rent Manufactured homes are prefabricated buildings, largely assembled in a factory and then transported to a site. Homes may be single or multi section and are finally completed at the site.
Partners:Phoenix Real Estate for sale
Phoenix apartment complexes include:
Rancho Encanto Apartments, N 35th Ave : Adagio Apartments, N 35th Ave : Capture Pmdp 3-18-10, W Indian School Rd : Capture Pmdp 3-18-10, W Mariposa St : Capture- Pmdp-1-8-10, E Clarendon Ave : Alternate Capture Ams Aqip 10-28-09, N 6th Ave : Poco Jardin 1, W Osborn Rd : Capture Pmdp 3-18-10, N 11th Ave : Capture Pmdp-3-18-10, W Colter St : Oasis West Apartments, N 43rd Ave : Missouri Meadows Apartments, W Missouri Ave : Missions Gardens Apartments, W Osborn Rd : Plaza Apartments, W Osborn Rd : Eucalyptus Village Apartments, N 39th Ave : Golden Key Apartments, W Osborn Rd : Gold Key, W Osborn Rd : Twillingate Apartments, N 19th Ave : Sands Point Apartments, N 19th Ave : Montevida Apartments, N 19th Ave : Twilight Apartments, N 19th Ave : Los Olivos Apartments, N 19th Ave : Heatherwood Apartments, N 22nd Ave : The Greens Apartments, N 23rd Ave : The Fairways Apartments, W Butler Dr : Christian Care Manor, N 19th Ave
Phoenix Mobile Home Parks:
Highland Terrace Mobile Home Park, W Van Buren St : Mobile Home Park, E Utopia Rd : Mobile Home Park, N 32nd St : Mhp, W Buckeye Rd : Mobile Home Park, N 19th Ave : Mobile Home Park, E Marco Polo Rd : Trailer Park, N 9th St : Mobile Home Park, W Williams Dr : Mhp, E Weldon Ave : Trailer Park, E Mcdowell Rd
Gateway Community College, N 40th St : Vinyl Tech, S 61st Ave : College Of Nursing, N 3rd St : Az Inst Of Business Tech, N 43rd Ave : Metro Tech, W Thomas Rd : Steri Pharm Tech, E Rose Garden Ln : Water Treatment Tech, E University Dr : Southwestern College, E Cactus Rd : Paradise Vly Cmty College, N 32nd St : Craniel Tech, N 7th St
Grand Canyon University, W Camelback Rd : Universal, E Jefferson St : Arizona State University, N Central Ave : Universal Technical Institute, N 19th Ave : Univeral Land Title Agency Inc, N Central Ave : Ottawa University, N 25th Ave : Western Internation University, N Black Canyon Hwy : University Of Az Cooperative Extension, E Broadway Rd : University Of Phoenix, E Elwood St : Univeristy Of Phoenix Gateway, W Palm Ln