Home Rentals in Phoenix (AZ)
20 2929 Yorkshire Dr. / Phoenix USA
301 2025 E. Campbell Ave. / Phoenix USA
Real Estate - Apartments to rent in Phoenix
Homes for rent in Phoenix that represent good value are very often snapped up fast in a competitive market. Finding the right Phoenix house or apartment can require a significant amount of investment in time and perseverance it is also recommended to become familiar with a new Phoenix neighborhood.
Owning a home in Phoenix can be expensive today with property taxes, insurance hikes, and spikes in materials. If you’re not the handy-man type, repairs can soon put a dent in your savings account. Renting in Phoenix can be an excellent solution if you’re on the lower side of income or you’d rather invest money for a few years before committing to a large purchase. Renting in Phoenix gives you the option to move around affordability, as time goes by, your needs will change. Maybe you have room-mates and you’re now ready to get your own Phoenix place, renting offers you the freedom of choice, more amenities and affordability.
Most Phoenix property descriptions will display multiple photographs and pertinent information describing the type of the accommodation and facilities available. Phoenix advertisers are encouraged to be specific in describing the property and include as many details as necessary to enable a potential Phoenix renter to make an informed decision.
Lookup for a local Phoenix retirement apartment lease, holiday homes, studio rooms, or townhomes for lease.
Refine your Phoenix lookup criteria by price and number of bedrooms and type of property.
Lookup Phoenix apartments to rent or a house rental.
Compare Phoenix rent for a luxury house or similar properties
Type of community
- Phoenix Arizona
- Phoenix (AZ) Single Family homes for rent Single family rents are generally reasonably priced depending on the position and community type. Generally the more convenient the location is to shopping and schools and the more appealing.
- Phoenix (AZ) Multi-Family homes for rent MMultifamily unit can be described as accommodation designed to house separate families in one location and also includes duplexes and quadruplexes.
- Phoenix (AZ) Corporate Housing rentals Corporate housing for rent are typically temporary or short term arrangements, to cater for example, the executive, or project manager, who must remain out of town on a project.
- Phoenix (AZ) Senior Housing to rent Many types of care are available in different senior housing and accommodation options. Assistance may include assistance with daily living activities including bathing, dressing, walking, and eating.
- Phoenix (AZ) Military Housing rentals Military housing offers single or military families the option of living off base. Realtors and landlords are generally more than pleased help to rent to our troops and families.
- Phoenix (AZ) Student Housing rentals Undergraduates searching for housing close to campus will find various types of accommodation available.
- Phoenix (AZ) Vacation Property for rent Vacation rentals are fully furnished single family style homes including apartments and town houses rented for a designated period of time, normally on a nightly or weekly basis.
- Phoenix (AZ) Timeshare to rent Various types of timeshare rentals exist. Commonly an owner purchases a fractional ownership in a property such as condominiums. Timeshare accommodation is normally luxurious with many on site facilities.
- Phoenix (AZ) Hotel / Motel Rooms for rent Hotels vary in tariff and amenities. Long stay hotel accommodation normally caters for different types of clientele, including future homeowners in transition between buying and selling homes.
- Phoenix (AZ) Home Swap rentals Home swaps, or exchanges have become more popular as a form of luxury travel and vacationing. An alternative to hotels, participants simply live in each other's houses or condominiums etc.
Type of rental
- Phoenix (AZ) Single family homes for rent A Family home generally is a single dwelling that is detached, and surrounded by its own boundaries. Accommodation may be available from a small cottage to an executive estate.
- Phoenix (AZ) Apartments for rent Apartments are generally more affordable than purchasing a home, and for those with lower budgets, or as interim accommodation, for those who are looking to eventually purchase a home.
- Phoenix (AZ) Town Homes for rent The townhome is typically terraced or semi-detached and often with multiple floors with sometimes up to six or more units. Frequently found in densely built city and surrounding areas.
- Phoenix (AZ) Condominiums to rent Condominiums can be thought of as being in a building or complex, similar to apartments, but owned by individuals.
- Phoenix (AZ) Lofts for rent / lease Lofts, compared to traditional apartment's lack interior walls to divide the living space and separate rooms. Often finished with exposed brickwork, duct work, and bare floors made of concrete or wood.
- Phoenix (AZ) Studio for rent / lease Studio apartments generally require a compromise in living style with just a single room and separate bathroom. The kitchenette may be cabinets and sink along one wall.
- Phoenix (AZ) Efficiency for rent Efficiency apartments generally are just one open room and may have closets a separate kitchen and bathroom. Since the space is small storage may be an issue.
- Phoenix (AZ) Rooms for rent The accommodation typically has shared facilities including the kitchen and other communal areas in the home. Very often there is a private bathroom but this is not always the case.
- Phoenix (AZ) Duplex for rent / lease A duplex, which can be described as two combined dwelling units sitting on one lot, are typically used by two families under one roof.
- Phoenix (AZ) Manufactured Homes for rent Manufactured homes are prefabricated buildings, largely assembled in a factory and then transported to a site. Homes may be single or multi section and are finally completed at the site.
Partners:Phoenix Real Estate for sale
Phoenix apartment complexes include:
Rancho Encanto Apartments, N 35th Ave : Adagio Apartments, N 35th Ave : Capture Pmdp 3-18-10, W Indian School Rd : Capture Pmdp 3-18-10, W Mariposa St : Capture- Pmdp-1-8-10, E Clarendon Ave : Alternate Capture Ams Aqip 10-28-09, N 6th Ave : Poco Jardin 1, W Osborn Rd : Capture Pmdp 3-18-10, N 11th Ave : Capture Pmdp-3-18-10, W Colter St : Oasis West Apartments, N 43rd Ave : Missouri Meadows Apartments, W Missouri Ave : Missions Gardens Apartments, W Osborn Rd : Plaza Apartments, W Osborn Rd : Eucalyptus Village Apartments, N 39th Ave : Golden Key Apartments, W Osborn Rd : Gold Key, W Osborn Rd : Twillingate Apartments, N 19th Ave : Sands Point Apartments, N 19th Ave : Montevida Apartments, N 19th Ave : Twilight Apartments, N 19th Ave : Los Olivos Apartments, N 19th Ave : Heatherwood Apartments, N 22nd Ave : The Greens Apartments, N 23rd Ave : The Fairways Apartments, W Butler Dr : Christian Care Manor, N 19th Ave
Phoenix Mobile Home Parks:
Highland Terrace Mobile Home Park, W Van Buren St : Mobile Home Park, E Utopia Rd : Mobile Home Park, N 32nd St : Mhp, W Buckeye Rd : Mobile Home Park, N 19th Ave : Mobile Home Park, E Marco Polo Rd : Trailer Park, N 9th St : Mobile Home Park, W Williams Dr : Mhp, E Weldon Ave : Trailer Park, E Mcdowell Rd
Gateway Community College, N 40th St : Vinyl Tech, S 61st Ave : College Of Nursing, N 3rd St : Az Inst Of Business Tech, N 43rd Ave : Metro Tech, W Thomas Rd : Steri Pharm Tech, E Rose Garden Ln : Water Treatment Tech, E University Dr : Southwestern College, E Cactus Rd : Paradise Vly Cmty College, N 32nd St : Craniel Tech, N 7th St
Grand Canyon University, W Camelback Rd : Universal, E Jefferson St : Arizona State University, N Central Ave : Universal Technical Institute, N 19th Ave : Univeral Land Title Agency Inc, N Central Ave : Ottawa University, N 25th Ave : Western Internation University, N Black Canyon Hwy : University Of Az Cooperative Extension, E Broadway Rd : University Of Phoenix, E Elwood St : Univeristy Of Phoenix Gateway, W Palm Ln