Home Rentals in San Antonio (TX)
18206 Girasole / San Antonio USA
11727 Spring Song / San Antonio USA
13910 Bella Donna / San Antonio USA
15414 WOOD SORREL / San Antonio USA
9734 Girth Lane / San Antonio USA
Real Estate - Apartments to rent in San Antonio
Looking for the perfect San Antonio house or apartment in the perfect place? Extra time and effort spent in researching the area and the homes for rent in San Antonio will be well rewarded when compared to the amount of time in regretting the wrong choice because of quick decisions.
The great benefit to renting when you’re new in San Antonio, is it’s much easier to finance, you can be “mobile,” and there’s no commitments to sign up for. If you need to move, you don’t have to worry about selling your San Antonio property before leaving town. It’s less expensive, has more amenities, and less liabilities. If you’re new to the San Antonio area, it may be a good idea to research before committing to any lease. Search the web to find where the traffic hot spots are and when, around your San Antonio place of work. You will save yourself some stress by choosing the right location to avoid or cut down on commuting time.
One of the things to consider when renting San Antonio homes or an apartment is the amount of security deposit that needs to be paid. There could also be an upfront fee, for background checks etc. The security deposit for the San Antonio home ( if there is one) total cost may vary, and this normally is required to be paid in advance, for any San Antonio property, before moving in to the home. Budgeting for these amounts is an important step in securing a property. Refine your San Antonio lookup options by monthly rates and type of property. Compare San Antonio rent for an exutive house or similar property
Lookup a local San Antonio assisted living apartment lease, timeshare, hotel rooms, or town house to lease
Lookup San Antonio apartments to rent or a rental.
One of the things to consider when renting San Antonio homes or an apartment is the amount of security deposit that needs to be paid. There could also be an upfront fee, for background checks etc. The security deposit for the San Antonio home ( if there is one) total cost may vary, and this normally is required to be paid in advance, for any San Antonio property, before moving in to the home. Budgeting for these amounts is an important step in securing a property.
Refine your San Antonio lookup options by monthly rates and type of property.
Compare San Antonio rent for an exutive house or similar property
Type of community
- San Antonio Texas
- San Antonio (TX) Single Family homes for rent Single family rents are generally reasonably priced depending on the position and community type. Generally the more convenient the location is to shopping and schools and the more appealing.
- San Antonio (TX) Multi-Family homes for rent MMultifamily unit can be described as accommodation designed to house separate families in one location and also includes duplexes and quadruplexes.
- San Antonio (TX) Corporate Housing rentals Corporate housing for rent are typically temporary or short term arrangements, to cater for example, the executive, or project manager, who must remain out of town on a project.
- San Antonio (TX) Senior Housing to rent Many types of care are available in different senior housing and accommodation options. Assistance may include assistance with daily living activities including bathing, dressing, walking, and eating.
- San Antonio (TX) Military Housing rentals Military housing offers single or military families the option of living off base. Realtors and landlords are generally more than pleased help to rent to our troops and families.
- San Antonio (TX) Student Housing rentals Undergraduates searching for housing close to campus will find various types of accommodation available.
- San Antonio (TX) Vacation Property for rent Vacation rentals are fully furnished single family style homes including apartments and town houses rented for a designated period of time, normally on a nightly or weekly basis.
- San Antonio (TX) Timeshare to rent Various types of timeshare rentals exist. Commonly an owner purchases a fractional ownership in a property such as condominiums. Timeshare accommodation is normally luxurious with many on site facilities.
- San Antonio (TX) Hotel / Motel Rooms for rent Hotels vary in tariff and amenities. Long stay hotel accommodation normally caters for different types of clientele, including future homeowners in transition between buying and selling homes.
- San Antonio (TX) Home Swap rentals Home swaps, or exchanges have become more popular as a form of luxury travel and vacationing. An alternative to hotels, participants simply live in each other's houses or condominiums etc.
Type of rental
- San Antonio (TX) Single family homes for rent A Family home generally is a single dwelling that is detached, and surrounded by its own boundaries. Accommodation may be available from a small cottage to an executive estate.
- San Antonio (TX) Apartments for rent Apartments are generally more affordable than purchasing a home, and for those with lower budgets, or as interim accommodation, for those who are looking to eventually purchase a home.
- San Antonio (TX) Town Homes for rent The townhome is typically terraced or semi-detached and often with multiple floors with sometimes up to six or more units. Frequently found in densely built city and surrounding areas.
- San Antonio (TX) Condominiums to rent Condominiums can be thought of as being in a building or complex, similar to apartments, but owned by individuals.
- San Antonio (TX) Lofts for rent / lease Lofts, compared to traditional apartment's lack interior walls to divide the living space and separate rooms. Often finished with exposed brickwork, duct work, and bare floors made of concrete or wood.
- San Antonio (TX) Studio for rent / lease Studio apartments generally require a compromise in living style with just a single room and separate bathroom. The kitchenette may be cabinets and sink along one wall.
- San Antonio (TX) Efficiency for rent Efficiency apartments generally are just one open room and may have closets a separate kitchen and bathroom. Since the space is small storage may be an issue.
- San Antonio (TX) Rooms for rent The accommodation typically has shared facilities including the kitchen and other communal areas in the home. Very often there is a private bathroom but this is not always the case.
- San Antonio (TX) Duplex for rent / lease A duplex, which can be described as two combined dwelling units sitting on one lot, are typically used by two families under one roof.
- San Antonio (TX) Manufactured Homes for rent Manufactured homes are prefabricated buildings, largely assembled in a factory and then transported to a site. Homes may be single or multi section and are finally completed at the site.
Partners:San Antonio Real Estate for sale
San Antonio apartment complexes include:
Apts, W Magnolia Ave : Berrendo Sq, Exeter Rd : Bright Ridge, Brahan Blvd : Magnolia Terrace, W Magnolia Ave : Baytree, Montrose St : Austin Woods, Deerwood Dr : Liberty Ridge, NW Loop 410 : Maverick Park Arms, E Jones Ave : Viceroy Apartments, Pecan Valley Dr : Quayles Village, Thousand Oaks Dr : Cosmopolitan, Ahern Dr : Tree House, Arcadia Pl : Dot, Dot Dr : Forester Village, Exeter Rd : West Ave, Green Glade St : Sunset Ridge, Emporia Blvd : Grant Ave, Grant Ave : The Tahitian, Birchleaf St : La Maison, Callaghan Rd : Bentwoods, Austin Hwy : North Star, Contessa Dr : Dove Tree, Gardendale St : Sundance, Gardendale St : Grant Place, Grant Ave : La Arboleda, NE Loop 410
San Antonio Mobile Home Parks:
Mobile Home Park, Hildebrandt Rd : Country Air Trailer Park, Us Highway 87 E: Mobile Home Park, Harlow Dr : Kolonka Mobile Homes, SW Military Dr : Genes Trailer Park, SW Military Dr : Grubb Trailer Park, Gembler Rd : Dixie Trailer Park, Creekview Dr : Mobile Home Park, S Us Highway 181 : Vails Trailer Park, S Zarzamora St : Weir Trailer Park, Weir Ave
San Antonio Colleges:
Fox Tech High School, N Main Ave : Voss Tech, Centergate St : College Park Apts, N Flores St : Bible College, Benrus Blvd : Alamo Community College District, W Houston St : Incarnate Word College, Broadway St : St Phillips College, Martin Luther King Dr : Palo Alto College, W Villaret Blvd : San Antonio College, San Pedro Ave : Medical & Dental College, San Pedro Ave
San Antonio Universities:
Univ Oaks Apts, Utsa Blvd : University Hospital, Medical Dr : Universty Prsbytrn Church, Bushnell Ave : St Marys University, Camino Santa Maria St : St Marys University, Cincinnati Ave : University Plaza, Louis Pasteur Dr : University Business Pk, Network Blvd : University Oaks Apts, Utsa Blvd : University United Meth Ch, De Zavala Rd : Univ Oaks Bus Park, Shavano Oak