Home Rentals in San Diego (CA)
C San Fernando Place / San Diego USA
107 6255 Rancho Mission Rd. / San Diego USA
2527 Caminito Avellano / San Diego USA
Real Estate - Apartments to rent in San Diego
Homes for rent in San Diego that represent good value are very often snapped up fast in a competitive market. Finding the right San Diego house or apartment can require a significant amount of investment in time and perseverance it is also recommended to become familiar with a new San Diego neighborhood.
Renting in San Diego is a great option, if you’re just starting out, you have the option to change cities or states with ease. There are many lease options offered out there to fit most San Diego renter’s needs. Compared to buying a home too soon, it’s a smart move. You can test out San Diego neighborhoods and small communities to see if it fits your lifestyle. Not to mention that with San Diego apartment living and the benefits of enjoying amenities like a pool, gym, on-site laundry services and no yard maintenance. The manager of any San Diego apartment complex is usually on-site, so if there’s any issue or emergency, it can be handled quick.
When determining the type of San Diego rentals required keep in mind that what you need and what you want are sometimes two completely different things. Prioritize your requirements and preferred San Diego location, determine the things that are most important. Things to consider would typically be budget, neighborhood, school district, and distance to work.
Lookup for a local San Diego hotel apartment lease, Studio, Long term rooms, or Town homes to lease.
Update your San Diego lookup criteria by using number of bedrooms and nearby cities.
Lookup San Diego apartments to rent or a house rental.
Compare San Diego rent for a family house or similar condos
Palomar Mountain (San Diego), La Jolla, Coronado, Solana Beach, Cabazon (Riverside), Vidal (San Bernardino), Angelus Oaks, Palo Verde (Imperial), Yucca Valley, Barstow, Grand Terrace, Parker Dam, Salton City
Type of community
- San Diego California
- San Diego (CA) Single Family homes for rent Single family rents are generally reasonably priced depending on the position and community type. Generally the more convenient the location is to shopping and schools and the more appealing.
- San Diego (CA) Multi-Family homes for rent MMultifamily unit can be described as accommodation designed to house separate families in one location and also includes duplexes and quadruplexes.
- San Diego (CA) Corporate Housing rentals Corporate housing for rent are typically temporary or short term arrangements, to cater for example, the executive, or project manager, who must remain out of town on a project.
- San Diego (CA) Senior Housing to rent Many types of care are available in different senior housing and accommodation options. Assistance may include assistance with daily living activities including bathing, dressing, walking, and eating.
- San Diego (CA) Military Housing rentals Military housing offers single or military families the option of living off base. Realtors and landlords are generally more than pleased help to rent to our troops and families.
- San Diego (CA) Student Housing rentals Undergraduates searching for housing close to campus will find various types of accommodation available.
- San Diego (CA) Vacation Property for rent Vacation rentals are fully furnished single family style homes including apartments and town houses rented for a designated period of time, normally on a nightly or weekly basis.
- San Diego (CA) Timeshare to rent Various types of timeshare rentals exist. Commonly an owner purchases a fractional ownership in a property such as condominiums. Timeshare accommodation is normally luxurious with many on site facilities.
- San Diego (CA) Hotel / Motel Rooms for rent Hotels vary in tariff and amenities. Long stay hotel accommodation normally caters for different types of clientele, including future homeowners in transition between buying and selling homes.
- San Diego (CA) Home Swap rentals Home swaps, or exchanges have become more popular as a form of luxury travel and vacationing. An alternative to hotels, participants simply live in each other's houses or condominiums etc.
Type of rental
- San Diego (CA) Single family homes for rent A Family home generally is a single dwelling that is detached, and surrounded by its own boundaries. Accommodation may be available from a small cottage to an executive estate.
- San Diego (CA) Apartments for rent Apartments are generally more affordable than purchasing a home, and for those with lower budgets, or as interim accommodation, for those who are looking to eventually purchase a home.
- San Diego (CA) Town Homes for rent The townhome is typically terraced or semi-detached and often with multiple floors with sometimes up to six or more units. Frequently found in densely built city and surrounding areas.
- San Diego (CA) Condominiums to rent Condominiums can be thought of as being in a building or complex, similar to apartments, but owned by individuals.
- San Diego (CA) Lofts for rent / lease Lofts, compared to traditional apartment's lack interior walls to divide the living space and separate rooms. Often finished with exposed brickwork, duct work, and bare floors made of concrete or wood.
- San Diego (CA) Studio for rent / lease Studio apartments generally require a compromise in living style with just a single room and separate bathroom. The kitchenette may be cabinets and sink along one wall.
- San Diego (CA) Efficiency for rent Efficiency apartments generally are just one open room and may have closets a separate kitchen and bathroom. Since the space is small storage may be an issue.
- San Diego (CA) Rooms for rent The accommodation typically has shared facilities including the kitchen and other communal areas in the home. Very often there is a private bathroom but this is not always the case.
- San Diego (CA) Duplex for rent / lease A duplex, which can be described as two combined dwelling units sitting on one lot, are typically used by two families under one roof.
- San Diego (CA) Manufactured Homes for rent Manufactured homes are prefabricated buildings, largely assembled in a factory and then transported to a site. Homes may be single or multi section and are finally completed at the site.
Partners:San Diego Real Estate for sale
San Diego apartment complexes include:
Dsmart 9/1/2006, S 36th St : Apt (Student Res Office), Alvarado Rd : Padre Villas Ii, Glacier Ave : Padre Villas, Glacier Ave : Decena Villas, Twain Ave : The Remington Club, Hierba Dr : Club Torrey Pines Apt, Torrey Bluff Dr : Orchard, Hancock St : Point Loma Tennis Club, Valeta St : Model, W Point Loma Blvd : Silver Spray, Narragansett Ave : Torrance Canyon, Torrance St : Coral Tree Plaza, 7th Ave : 1-3 (Del W/3029), Market St : Apt Office, Bayview Heights Pl : Apt Office, Streamview Dr : San Diego Square, 9th Ave : Castillian Annex, Union St : Apt (Even), Campus Ave : Apt (Odd), Campus Ave : Village Glen, Ruffin Rd : The Information Store, Reflection Dr : Progressive Physician Bc, Reflection Dr
San Diego Mobile Home Parks:
San Diego Colleges:
Sd Mesa College, Mesa College Dr : Mesa College, Mesa College Dr : San Diego Mesa College, Mesa College Dr : Natl Air College, Glenn Curtiss Rd : Platt College, El Cajon Blvd : College Park Presbyterian, Campanile Dr : San Diego City College, Park Blvd : Evening College, Park Blvd : San Diego City College, Russ Blvd : Inventional Tech (Ivt), Ruffin Rd
San Diego Universities:
University Christian Chur, Cleveland Ave : Universal Furniture, Logan Ave : Univ City High School, Genesee Ave : University Of San Diego, Alcala Park : University High School, Linda Vista Rd : University Of Redlands, Friars Rd : National University, Camino Del Rio S: University Ford, Camino Del Rio N: Point Loma Nazarene University, Lomaland Dr : Alliant International University, Pomerado Rd