Home Rentals in San Jose (CA)
Room B 1175 Arabica Ter / San Jose USA
648 648 Valley Oak Terrace / San Jose USA
1588 1588 Calco Creek Dr / San Jose USA
Plan D 2118 Canoas Garden Ave / San Jose USA
Real Estate - Apartments to rent in San Jose
Homes for rent in San Jose that represent good value are very often snapped up fast in a competitive market. Finding the right San Jose house or apartment can require a significant amount of investment in time and perseverance it is also recommended to become familiar with a new San Jose neighborhood.
Renting in San Jose is a great way for a young person to start out. If you want to purchase a San Jose home some day and you know where you want to settle in, renting will help you on the path to San Jose homeownership. You can build a good credit score, prove stability, gain references for future use, and learn to be independent. When you are ready to purchase a home in San Jose, it’s a good idea to rent one first for a trial period. You’ll learn what to expect, lawn maintenance, repair costs, and finding a good San Jose neighborhood that’s friendly.
San Jose advertisers are encouraged to post lots of pictures and list all the selling points of the property to enable potential renters to gather the information they require. Some San Jose properties can also include virtual tours which enable potential renters to really see the home inside and out. This benefits both San Jose landlord and tenant by helping to generate a serious enquiry
Lookup for a local San Jose duplex, apartment lease, efficiency, B&B rooms, homes to sub- lease or furnished rooms.
Refine your San Jose lookup options by price, number of bedrooms, and type of property.
Lookup San Jose apartments to rent or a house rental.
Compare San Jose market rent for a house or similar properties
Stockton (San Joaquin), Soquel (Santa Cruz), San Martin (Santa Clara), Mount Hermon, Holy City, Groveland (Tuolumne), Ballico (Merced), El Nido, West Point (Calaveras), Crows Landing (Stanislaus), Woodbridge
Type of community
- San Jose California
- San Jose (CA) Single Family homes for rent Single family rents are generally reasonably priced depending on the position and community type. Generally the more convenient the location is to shopping and schools and the more appealing.
- San Jose (CA) Multi-Family homes for rent MMultifamily unit can be described as accommodation designed to house separate families in one location and also includes duplexes and quadruplexes.
- San Jose (CA) Corporate Housing rentals Corporate housing for rent are typically temporary or short term arrangements, to cater for example, the executive, or project manager, who must remain out of town on a project.
- San Jose (CA) Senior Housing to rent Many types of care are available in different senior housing and accommodation options. Assistance may include assistance with daily living activities including bathing, dressing, walking, and eating.
- San Jose (CA) Military Housing rentals Military housing offers single or military families the option of living off base. Realtors and landlords are generally more than pleased help to rent to our troops and families.
- San Jose (CA) Student Housing rentals Undergraduates searching for housing close to campus will find various types of accommodation available.
- San Jose (CA) Vacation Property for rent Vacation rentals are fully furnished single family style homes including apartments and town houses rented for a designated period of time, normally on a nightly or weekly basis.
- San Jose (CA) Timeshare to rent Various types of timeshare rentals exist. Commonly an owner purchases a fractional ownership in a property such as condominiums. Timeshare accommodation is normally luxurious with many on site facilities.
- San Jose (CA) Hotel / Motel Rooms for rent Hotels vary in tariff and amenities. Long stay hotel accommodation normally caters for different types of clientele, including future homeowners in transition between buying and selling homes.
- San Jose (CA) Home Swap rentals Home swaps, or exchanges have become more popular as a form of luxury travel and vacationing. An alternative to hotels, participants simply live in each other's houses or condominiums etc.
Type of rental
- San Jose (CA) Single family homes for rent A Family home generally is a single dwelling that is detached, and surrounded by its own boundaries. Accommodation may be available from a small cottage to an executive estate.
- San Jose (CA) Apartments for rent Apartments are generally more affordable than purchasing a home, and for those with lower budgets, or as interim accommodation, for those who are looking to eventually purchase a home.
- San Jose (CA) Town Homes for rent The townhome is typically terraced or semi-detached and often with multiple floors with sometimes up to six or more units. Frequently found in densely built city and surrounding areas.
- San Jose (CA) Condominiums to rent Condominiums can be thought of as being in a building or complex, similar to apartments, but owned by individuals.
- San Jose (CA) Lofts for rent / lease Lofts, compared to traditional apartment's lack interior walls to divide the living space and separate rooms. Often finished with exposed brickwork, duct work, and bare floors made of concrete or wood.
- San Jose (CA) Studio for rent / lease Studio apartments generally require a compromise in living style with just a single room and separate bathroom. The kitchenette may be cabinets and sink along one wall.
- San Jose (CA) Efficiency for rent Efficiency apartments generally are just one open room and may have closets a separate kitchen and bathroom. Since the space is small storage may be an issue.
- San Jose (CA) Rooms for rent The accommodation typically has shared facilities including the kitchen and other communal areas in the home. Very often there is a private bathroom but this is not always the case.
- San Jose (CA) Duplex for rent / lease A duplex, which can be described as two combined dwelling units sitting on one lot, are typically used by two families under one roof.
- San Jose (CA) Manufactured Homes for rent Manufactured homes are prefabricated buildings, largely assembled in a factory and then transported to a site. Homes may be single or multi section and are finally completed at the site.
Partners:San Jose Real Estate for sale
San Jose apartment complexes include:
Apt, Park Ave : Retirement Inn Of San Jos, Pedro St : Apt, Pedro St : Apt, S Buena Vista Ave : Apt, Mayellen Ave : Apt, Leland Ave : Apt, Almaden Rd : Apt, Mckee Rd : Elena Garden Office, Lakewood Dr : Apt, Gloria Ave : Apt, Clifton Ave : Apt, Nevin Way : Apt, Deland Ave : Apt, Delna Manor Ln : Apt, W San Carlos St : Apt, Fruitdale Ave : Apt, Kingman Ave : Apt, Leigh Ave : Apt, Menker Ave : Apt, Parkmoor Ave : Apt, Concord Ave : Apt, Topeka Ave : Apt, Martin Ave : Apt, S Winchester Blvd : Apt, Davis St
San Jose Mobile Home Parks:
Mobile Home Park, Bonita Ave
San Jose Colleges:
Sj City Colg, Moorpark Ave : San Jose City College, Moorpark Ave : San Jose Evergreen Commun College Dist, San Felipe Rd : Evergreen Valley College, Yerba Buena Rd
San Jose Universities:
University Mortgage, S Winchester Blvd : National Hispanic University, Story Rd : Universal Brokers Realty, Story Rd : Universal Semi-Conductors, Zanker Rd : San Jose State University, Washington Sq