Home Rentals in Stratford (CT)
335 Barnum Terrace Ext. / Stratford USA
Large Room 1336 Elm St / Stratford USA
Real Estate - Apartments to rent in Stratford
During the first stages of locating new homes for rent in Stratford a renter ideally should create a list of the house or apartment features and amenities that are needed or preferred, in the actual home, and the Stratford neighborhood. Evaluate your final list prior to finally deciding and compare the features and cost
Renting in Stratford is a great way for a young person to start out. If you want to purchase a Stratford home some day and you know where you want to settle in, renting will help you on the path to Stratford homeownership. You can build a good credit score, prove stability, gain references for future use, and learn to be independent. When you are ready to purchase a home in Stratford, it’s a good idea to rent one first for a trial period. You’ll learn what to expect, lawn maintenance, repair costs, and finding a good Stratford neighborhood that’s friendly.
When determining the type of Stratford rentals required keep in mind that what you need and what you want are sometimes two completely different things. Prioritize your requirements and preferred Stratford location, determine the things that are most important. Things to consider would typically be budget, neighborhood, school district, and distance to work.
Lookup for a local Stratford hotel apartment lease, Studio, Long term rooms, or Town homes to lease.
Update your Stratford lookup criteria by using number of bedrooms and nearby cities.
Lookup Stratford apartments to rent or a house rental.
Compare Stratford rent for a family house or similar condos
Bethany (New Haven), Woodbridge, Bridgeport (Fairfield), Oakville (Litchfield), Pequabuck, Brookfield, Northfield, Watertown, Morris, New Preston Marble Dale, Redding Ridge, Georgetown, Redding, Redding Center
Type of community
- Stratford Connecticut
- Stratford (CT) Single Family homes for rent Single family rents are generally reasonably priced depending on the position and community type. Generally the more convenient the location is to shopping and schools and the more appealing.
- Stratford (CT) Multi-Family homes for rent MMultifamily unit can be described as accommodation designed to house separate families in one location and also includes duplexes and quadruplexes.
- Stratford (CT) Corporate Housing rentals Corporate housing for rent are typically temporary or short term arrangements, to cater for example, the executive, or project manager, who must remain out of town on a project.
- Stratford (CT) Senior Housing to rent Many types of care are available in different senior housing and accommodation options. Assistance may include assistance with daily living activities including bathing, dressing, walking, and eating.
- Stratford (CT) Military Housing rentals Military housing offers single or military families the option of living off base. Realtors and landlords are generally more than pleased help to rent to our troops and families.
- Stratford (CT) Student Housing rentals Undergraduates searching for housing close to campus will find various types of accommodation available.
- Stratford (CT) Vacation Property for rent Vacation rentals are fully furnished single family style homes including apartments and town houses rented for a designated period of time, normally on a nightly or weekly basis.
- Stratford (CT) Timeshare to rent Various types of timeshare rentals exist. Commonly an owner purchases a fractional ownership in a property such as condominiums. Timeshare accommodation is normally luxurious with many on site facilities.
- Stratford (CT) Hotel / Motel Rooms for rent Hotels vary in tariff and amenities. Long stay hotel accommodation normally caters for different types of clientele, including future homeowners in transition between buying and selling homes.
- Stratford (CT) Home Swap rentals Home swaps, or exchanges have become more popular as a form of luxury travel and vacationing. An alternative to hotels, participants simply live in each other's houses or condominiums etc.
Type of rental
- Stratford (CT) Single family homes for rent A Family home generally is a single dwelling that is detached, and surrounded by its own boundaries. Accommodation may be available from a small cottage to an executive estate.
- Stratford (CT) Apartments for rent Apartments are generally more affordable than purchasing a home, and for those with lower budgets, or as interim accommodation, for those who are looking to eventually purchase a home.
- Stratford (CT) Town Homes for rent The townhome is typically terraced or semi-detached and often with multiple floors with sometimes up to six or more units. Frequently found in densely built city and surrounding areas.
- Stratford (CT) Condominiums to rent Condominiums can be thought of as being in a building or complex, similar to apartments, but owned by individuals.
- Stratford (CT) Lofts for rent / lease Lofts, compared to traditional apartment's lack interior walls to divide the living space and separate rooms. Often finished with exposed brickwork, duct work, and bare floors made of concrete or wood.
- Stratford (CT) Studio for rent / lease Studio apartments generally require a compromise in living style with just a single room and separate bathroom. The kitchenette may be cabinets and sink along one wall.
- Stratford (CT) Efficiency for rent Efficiency apartments generally are just one open room and may have closets a separate kitchen and bathroom. Since the space is small storage may be an issue.
- Stratford (CT) Rooms for rent The accommodation typically has shared facilities including the kitchen and other communal areas in the home. Very often there is a private bathroom but this is not always the case.
- Stratford (CT) Duplex for rent / lease A duplex, which can be described as two combined dwelling units sitting on one lot, are typically used by two families under one roof.
- Stratford (CT) Manufactured Homes for rent Manufactured homes are prefabricated buildings, largely assembled in a factory and then transported to a site. Homes may be single or multi section and are finally completed at the site.
Partners:Stratford Real Estate for sale
Stratford apartment complexes include:
Cedarhurst Apt, Hollister St : Camelot, Main St : Longbrook Apt, Longbrook Ave : Sherwood, Sherwood Pl : Avon, Stratford Ave : Chatford, Stratford Ave : Shakespeare, Sherwood Pl : Cedarhurst, Hollister St : Success Park Bldg 85, Canaan Ct : Success Park Bldg 84, Canaan Ct : Success Park Bldg 80, Canaan Ct : Success Park Bldg 97, Weber St : Success Park Bldg 78, Canaan Ct : Success Park Bldg 79, Canaan Ct : Success Park Bldg 83, Canaan Ct : Success Park Bldg 81, Canaan Ct : Success Park Bldg 82, Canaan Ct : Shiloh Gardens, Henry Ave
Unitarian Universalist Church, Chapel St